Arcane Odyssey Wish List

1 Like

Argussy

1 Like

I saw it on the trello, it’s a Ravenna fort

More emphasis on survival stuff would be great. So many mildly interesting mechanics for a system that just kind of goes “pleh”. Temp for example: Never felt the need to engage with it despite it being somewhat important.

Wood

funny how this is getting added

Since when?

oh wait, i thought they about shops :skull:

Skill issue moment

Surfing, just surfing. No fancy tricks but just riding on a wave as transportation with tide potion helping out Ig

1 Like

Regarding Deckhands : Rewritten

yes ( yes (yes (yes (yes) ) ) )

Have players in your party as deckhands or quartermasters. Would be fun.

1 Like

i agree with #3 and #5

paper and ink were removed probably because theyre too man-made/artificial

Indicators as to where you will place Cargo and Sealed Chests when carrying them (similar to how you can see exactly where your Camp will be placed) and the Flaunt ability (cosmetic ability bound to Y that lets you show off your magic on your hands)

That would make sense lorewise!

• An Arena island with it’s own servers like in AA so that high fame or high bounty players do not get rkd during their pvp sessions.

• A more in depth vanity system.

• Crew Mates being able to fight in wars or battles (this will make combat situations easier and wars unique so that the crew mates are not just idle npcs)

• More powerful fighting style masteries (After the second awakening of any build that includes strength the player can choose to either get a second or third fighting style or upgrade a pre-existing fighting style that they already use in return the abilities require much more strength to use)

• NPC roaming and talking so they dont just stand in place they actually talk to other npcs.

• A ship wright which can be hired onto your ship through quests (this fixes the need to go from town to town to fix your ship quicker)

• Better stealth options (sure the Fort talos stealth was fine but i would’ve liked it if we could go more in-depth into stealth) We could also use it against players like hiding your magic power Sensing but in return your overall stats go down significantly.

• Vitality modes: This will be a unique mode which will massively improve a player’s will power which will give the player to passively dodge attacks but the number of attacks that can be dodged is limited by the about of vitality they have like for example 100 + vitatlity = 10 dodges or 200 + vitality = 20 dodges. Afterwards the player is exhausted of their stamina making them vulnerable for balancing

• Legandery Weapons: It would be cool if Legandery weapons can be connected to Norse or Greek Mythology.

this is planned

fighting style upgrades are planned

this was in WoM and removed because while cool, the system was awful in gameplay

we have 0 idea what spirit weapons will be at all soooo

unless stealth is gonna come into play a lot more I doubt vetex will do anything with it. especially since he’s adding shit that just lets people see you through walls

Sooo most of my wishes will come true!
Yippee GIFs | Tenor

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.