Arcane Odyssey Wish List

Coloring the warrior’s coat’s button parts and pauldrons
let us color this

4 Likes

tbh I wished Sandfall was a civilized island, possibly a replacement for Sameria’s town in the Bronze Sea since it’s closer to Nimbus Sea than Redwake ofc

1 Like

I only heard of Fort Castrum, what is the other one?

I want to have more dialogue options for Kenton, also (since Kenton ma boy is based off of Edward from AC4) I want more AC based quartermasters, mainly Malik, Adewalé, etc.

Also since Ravenna has the parkour starters from AC, more parkour shit in general, those parkour starter things in Ravenna are useless (loved/hated the main Argussy mission, but want more interesting elements in game like that)

Also dungeons from the previous game.

And uh Alpha white eyes because i hated myself

Oh yeah and making Armourers more relevant as in like, giving them weapons you can only buy from them, along with just making shops have more incentive to use them like food merchants having fruit you can only buy from them because its native to the nimbus sea or some shit, I only upgrade and enchant, even then scrolls exist so make alchemists sell lesser potions along with general potion ingredients.

That’s actually a really good idea.

Wait, that’s the name of one of the islands? I thought it was just a meme :sweat_smile:. I’m not sure what the other one will be called.

1 Like

Argussy

1 Like

I saw it on the trello, it’s a Ravenna fort

More emphasis on survival stuff would be great. So many mildly interesting mechanics for a system that just kind of goes “pleh”. Temp for example: Never felt the need to engage with it despite it being somewhat important.

Wood

funny how this is getting added

Since when?

oh wait, i thought they about shops :skull:

Skill issue moment

Surfing, just surfing. No fancy tricks but just riding on a wave as transportation with tide potion helping out Ig

1 Like

Regarding Deckhands : Rewritten

yes ( yes (yes (yes (yes) ) ) )

Have players in your party as deckhands or quartermasters. Would be fun.

1 Like

i agree with #3 and #5

paper and ink were removed probably because theyre too man-made/artificial