Arcane Odyssey Wish List

I get why they’re small, believe me. My main issue with Sandfall’s small size is the fact that the southwestern area of the map is very barren, so it doesn’t fill in all that empty space. Everything feels too concentrated up north, you know? If Sandfall was a little bit bigger and had more on it, or if there was another island in that part of the map, it wouldn’t feel so empty.

About 500 or so years since him and theos blew up the world into islands and polluted the world with magic pollution, and one month since he caused ‘The Wrath of the Gods’ and blew himself up which had its effects felt all over the world.

I remember a Palo Town npc saying something about “The Wrath of the Gods.” I hadn’t realized it was a recent event.

Durza may be a villain, but he is a hero in fixing up plot-holes :smiley:

He’s vetex’s hero

SAVE ME DURZA!!!

vetex screams as the evil villain, obvious fault in writing and lore man, holds him.

“MWAHAHA! NOBODY CAN STOP ME!”

“NOT SO FAST! FIEND!”

obvious fault in writing and lore man: “GAH! DURZA! MY ARCH NEMESIS! YOU WON’T STOP ME THIS TIME!”

1 Like

Honestly, I just want the map to be less linear. If you compare AA’s first sea to the bronze sea, the difference is like night and day.

3 Likes

Yeah in AR I like the feeling of just kind of stumbling upon something vs “okay now go do it dweeb”

I don’t think AO’s map of the Bronze Sea is too linear, more like too skewed up north. There’s too many islands in such a small area, and many of them serve no purpose (Mango Isle, Harvest Island, Limestone Key), a single purpose (Dawn, Elm, Darkpine, Goso), or are simply underutilized (Thorin’s Refuge, Whispering Caverns). It’s even more frustrating considering the fact that after you complete the story, you spawn on the other side of the map where there’s very few islands.

3 Likes

A teleport skill for berserker

3 Likes

Character names instead of usernames
Teleport moves for mage, and my 600 dmg ult explosion(lel)

used to be a thing, but exploiters made it so that cant happen

ye… those were good times in WoM

Now I think about it I think it’s like that simply to make Mount Orthry more barren and like an abandoned temple.

i don’t think that the bronze sea is even finished yet, i think there’s two more islands to come (correct me if i’m wrong), so we might get lucky and vet puts them in the empty areas

something like the thing carina uses would be cool

i think the options you could have for editing it would be awesome

I’ve heard the same thing about the future additions of two islands (I think on the Discord server). Hopefully, like you said, we get lucky and they’ll be used to fill in the empty space in the southern part of the map.

Have npc dialouge change for assassin/navy npcs if your in the syndicate or navy
also maybe better perks to joining since the only ones are kinda mid ngl

if nothing else, please add this. I wanna see just how far morden went to find that thing.

1 Like