Arcane Odyssey's First Anniversary Collaboration!

In celebration of one whole year of Arcane Odyssey, more than 40 artists from the community came together to create a tribute worthy of the War Seas. The journey has just begun, and there’s plenty more out there to see and discover, so hop on a brig and set forth with us to new lands!

Happy Anniversary, Arcane Odyssey! Cheers to one year of memes and misadventures; let’s all look forward to what’s in store, next!

Credits :

First, ALL 48 ARTISTS, in no particular order. There’s a ping limit, but they should be searchable here :

BNTarwarn , Thirteene , Rad_sushi , ImaLettuce , Mr_Mxyzptlk , that_dude1102 , ingot , jadina , RedConjurerAO , akirogue , Bio , Evantize , aethenlee , hostcs , malsarts , BlueYonder , SF_Cody , ItsGoods , TreadBrightly , Bluemin_Sword , Maple , Fiter120 , ozzie , Phazu , ruelben (also drew EEDENN 's character) , LightClarity , Phi , Delta_T , Rea21 , Freddy_Fazguy , Not_a_Knife , Mirage , halvodraws , DracoArgus , apollyon , justarandomguy , Chaotrix , Natasha_art , InvokeDeliverance , Alexgametube, tong, Flarerflare , Goopman , AJJ , dollychovespula , Shedinja_29 (also drew Lorine 's oc) , Anons , and ItsameTree

Gone Rotten (@Gone_Rotten ) - Co-host and Idea pitcher
Not a Knife (you’re lookin at 'em) - Co-host and Background

Thank you to everyone who chose to participate in the collaboration! The War Seas IS a better place with you! :+1:

92 Likes

IT’S FINALLY HERE!!! I’m driving da boat in da middle>:)

2 Likes

CHAT WE DID IT WE’RE FINALLY FREE AND ARCANE ODYSSEY HAS FINALLY MOVED ONTO ITS TODDLER STAGE!! (Also hiiiiii I’m there :3)

5 Likes

oh my god! we’re done!!! you can see solomon in the top right, getting attacked by white eyes. this was so fun!

6 Likes

THIS HAS TRULY BEEN AN ARCANE ODYSSEY

Everyone who worked on this did a fantastic job! Thank you all! Looking forward to the next collab!

8 Likes

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO (ae)

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AO!!!

this is truly the collab of all time

6 Likes

5 Likes

This has truly been an arcane odyssey

4 Likes

nise bro

2 Likes

LETS GO!!!

Why did this come out as soon as I was going to bed. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I don’t think my name is on here BUT LETS STILL FUCKING GOOO!!!

6 Likes

WE ARE SO FUCKING BACKk

7 Likes

6 Likes

This is turly been an Arcane Odyssey.

Goodjob everyone!

6 Likes

THE BABY JUST TURNED ONE YEAR OLD LEYS GO!!!
eats everyone’s art

4 Likes

my arcane odyssey in this world of magic has been completed…
now begins your arcane odyssey… begin your adventure story
edit: Fear.

3 Likes

epic

KJDHBSJKSDCNDS WE DID IT!!! YAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
time to flop on the couch

good job y’all!!!

yours truly has drawn a morden
IMG_1418

12 Likes

arting all over