Arcane Reborn sucks sometimes

I was playing Arcane Reborn just now. I was trying to get from Judgement isle (My current spawn point) to the Theos arena place. However, the slope down from judgement isle’s beach is super slow, so you have to swim out really far to spawn a boat, meaning you have to swim out, spawn a boat, then jump in while swimming. Because I had to jump out of the water and into my boat, it took me a few extra seconds to get in. During that time, Kraken destroyed my boat. I left the game and rejoined, but it was going to take 750 lamina to repair my sailboat. I had about 100, and there is no banker on or anywhere near judgement isle. At that point, I only had 2 options. Wait for my boat to repair, or try to swim to another island. I tried swimming, and promptly got eaten by sharks, therefore eliminating that option. Therefore, my only option was to wait until the boat fixed itself. Thanks, Obama.

4 Likes

Its sucks so much the community pushed half the dev team to leave the discord/quit

4 Likes

IDK anything about the team or community lol

the community is the worst part, the bugs aren’t so bad anymore.

3 Likes

AR sucks

2 Likes

What about it sucks?

I’m very glad that I found out that WoM was being made instead of investing in AR

3 Likes

Just it in general, its not fun to play
I’m assuming the actual AA was leagues better than this

2 Likes

have you seen the fucking community
have you ever fought Angel or Rupin?

HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING BEEN TO SABURA??

AR is the ultimate shitfest. You thought racist Touhou fans who run rampant across Roblox (You’ve probably seen them, their community is EVERYWHERE) were bad? Well AR IS WORSE.

1 Like

ar sucks because of the community and how hard it is to get good items, while the devs give their lapdogs those items and custom ones for free. thank god vetex realized this in aa. honestly the gameplay isnt bad anymore, but the community is still garbage

Eh, I’d say its better than most * modern * roblox games, gameplay wise

I think the gameplay was generally about the same, but AA had a higher quality standard.

I’ve seen clips of the pvp and it doesn’t look awful . . . ? Like the pacing seems a little more up my alley but I honestly didn’t do anything in AR aside from spam magic dagger in the middle of the ocean

Just wait until the bullshit dungeons and bosses that you encounter after sabura. They make Ramses II look like a crazy wizard in comparison.

You sure 'bout that?

idk (i don’t actually play lmao)

I remember I somehow got on a ship with pirates that was going around that island with a flag capture. It kept riding around and the crew was glitched out. I could not kill them for like 20 minutes so just left.

@TheRealTree tell him about stranding Averill

1 Like

ight lmfao

So I was just sailing around the 2nd sea and I saw averill’s ship stuck at altavista so I was like “fuck it ima fight him”

and I got there and his boss music started but like he wasn’t on the ship because somehow he’d gotten stuck inside one of the buildings in altavista fighting someone else

so I just stole his ship and ran with it back to the borealis lmfao

12 Likes