Arcane Reborn sucks sometimes

Great story.

ae
sadly every time I saw the shining king after that averill divine showered me to death

:pensive:

2 Likes

moderating that community was an interesting experience

spill

I heard it was uh
toxic

AA swimming was shitty IMO

something tells me that was intentional to make you sail more
that being said i hated swimming

1 Like

just use poseidon

I know but if you accidentally fell in water and your boat wouldn’t spawn cause broke or some other reason it was tedious af! Just because you want people to sail more doesn’t mean you make a mechanic so bad that it’s unusable AA was a sea game and for variety of reason one would want to swim in certain situations. You could make it easier to swim but for long distance or medium distance not useful and boat would be a better choice.

And the way you can’t get into ur boat until you have a jump ultimate. Because the “b” to climb never worked.

3 Likes

gold and black…this man has taste

I just made my boat all white

I have a question to decide if it is toxic, does maura leave boss drops?

yes, the shirt and helmet. they look cool but the stats arent worth it at all for anyone above level 60

I asked because the last time I played AR, a level 200 guy and something killed him every time he reappeared

both of those bosses are fairly easy, even for someone with skill issues like me, as it would take at most 3 attempts to kill them. the dungeon bosses on the other hand… hoo boy

keep the toxic sweats in deepwoken and ar will be golden again (maybe)

what the fuck
I had to get help to kill Angel. I died 25 times to her.
You’re bluffing. 100%. No way it took your 3 tries.

she doesnt regain her health if you die, meaning you can just sail back and fight her again. also watch out for her light magic attack (light beam and divine shower) her fireballs dont do shit unless you somehow run into them or stay still. and keep your distance

magic horn makes any fight easy (except dungeons)