Arcane Reborn sucks sometimes

buggy af

can’t play the freaking second sea in peace

it always sucks

PvP is only nice in Arena. Anywhere else and it’s dogshit.

optimizaton sucks

Okay yeah that’s true too.

And the worst part is, that the arena is now reserved for the devs lapdogs

Really?

Anyways I was fighting Prometheus and finally found some good members…

We got glitched.

I’m still pissed off about it.

no i havent wtf? :fr:

⑨⑨⑨

Surprising. Well, just stay away from the Drinkwater group then, and watch out for anyone or any games associated with the members of it.

@Azlan they are shit talking your game, do something

I’ve changed my mind. It sucks all the time. While it is standing on the shoulders of a giant, giving it the semblance of a quality game, it’s so full of minor bugs and poorly designed systems that it’s nearly unplayable.

1 Like

this shit right here chief
it’s true

Damn. I remember AR during the 105 to 120 cap. It was fun back then, for me at least.

Had a whole nemesis and everything.
Edit: Was there a 120 cap? I can’t remember lol.

@SpiritOfGonb racist

Dont make me fucking come over there

sus racist

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RACIST BULLY PEDO GIGGA WIIGGA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAA

what the fuck is happening here?

tbh i think the game is getting slowly better, but the community is getting MUCH worse over time.

i remember a dev saying on twitter that they’d never do customs or give out items, but thats the ONLY thing i see on youtube videos.

its always the same people too, i remember theskj’s q&a video saying how the community hates anybody who isn’t an og and i think hes 100% right, its so fucking toxic that its worse than rogue lineage. i sincerely hope the game flops when ao comes out since nobody will be playing ar except for those people