Arcane Reborn sucks sometimes

Actually, she does. She ALWAYS restored to full if I died.

Oh na the pvp is the one good side, the bugs aren’t that bad either, just the community

It took me 1 try, her light beam has a range limit shorter than magic bow and just move to the side for the divine shower, Rupin is a bit difficult though, it took me like 5 tries

bro i had a big streak farming rupin, about 8 kills before i died. how did that take you 5 tries

there might be a reason for that. she has a move that allows her to heal herself, much like how verdies heals himself with hp potions in his boss fight. its part of her moveset, so she cant cast moves if she isnt attacking anybody like any enemy in ar. my only explanation is that some other player wanting to fight angel attracted her attention, angel used heals on herself, and then killed the player fast before you came back

that . . . doesn’t surprise me in the slightest

more like no taste lmao

gotta say pvp is nice. rip arena

1 Like

Grabbed me during ults till I decided not to use ults

yee, the pacing seems better than in WoM imo

Gameplay good, bugs fine, devs good (most of them) community, dogshit

I think AR is a great game with some flaws that need to be fixed, the thing that’s scaring people away is the community being absolute dogshit, they are the most toxic trash ever and you will lose more braincells trying to reason with someone than if you were to talk to people in Vetex general for the rest of your life, you know why 1.0 took 9 fucking months? It’s because of one goddamn developer, not Azlan being slow or a bad developer or the community driving him away, no it was Zolten, if you actually take a moment to understand, Zolten can’t fucking fix his own bugs, this has literally hindered development for so long and his attitude is just trashy, he refuses to do any legitimate work and when he does it breaks more shit that only He can fix because the way he codes is in a different s style than azlan’s, plus they won’t start the next update until the bugs are fixed, which I think is a good and bad thing, but most of the remaining bugs, are because of Zolten, Azlan only left the discord because he’s tired of the toxicity and guild trash that zolten created, the game and AR server is literally being controlled by Zolten because he refused to anything to actually help the game, this is more of a callout post to Zolten and I hope people actually understand why Azlan left the server and why development is slow and why bugs are so bad

Prometheus is a shitfest

1 Like

buggy af

can’t play the freaking second sea in peace

it always sucks

PvP is only nice in Arena. Anywhere else and it’s dogshit.

optimizaton sucks

Okay yeah that’s true too.

And the worst part is, that the arena is now reserved for the devs lapdogs

Really?

Anyways I was fighting Prometheus and finally found some good members…

We got glitched.

I’m still pissed off about it.

no i havent wtf? :fr: