Arcspheres stay the same magic when traded

Arcspheres stay the same magic when traded
effort 5.0 1 quality 5.0 3 reasonability 5.0 3

Nobody is happy about the new arcsphere conversion change, even though it hasn’t even been implemented yet. My suggestion is to make it exactly the same as the new strength accessories, so there’s no difference and more importantly, people can still use them the same way they are now while still keeping the buff feature. What this means is that if you have lightning magic and have an earth arcsphere equipped, you only get the base power and no other stat, including the lightning buffs. This makes it so that anyone, no matter their build can use whatever items they want, but only for vanity and not for stats.

2 Likes

I know that there’s already a similar suggestion my difference is to add the strength similarity

Already been suggested:

ye thats the one I’m talking about

or maybe make it so a npc (imo should be enchanter) to help u to gain magic on ur arcsphere so people can make more complex builds

i already edited my suggestion accordingly to note the addition of strength items, if weapon/vitality items are added in the future i’ll edit it again to address them

no.

All my infinity balls

Gone forever

they dont know :mariomug:

2 Likes

is there a link to the docs for the changes

oh wait what? i thought u had ur suggest perms removed after that javelin suggestion?

just what are you up to. . .

let opticalcord cook bro

this got in i think

know a way to confirm?

trello patch notes 1.14.65

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.