Are bosses this unbalanced all the time?

Is it normal for bosses to be this bad in Arcane Odyssey? I am on the 2nd boss and am getting my butt handed to me constantly, just because the balancing is awful on Lord Elius. He auto heals for 150 every few moments, bounces around 2-3 times per attack, and spams projectiles like he has infinite stamina. So tell me, are all bosses this broken and unbalanced?

You mean first?
@ThatOneGuy

Okay i will…

git gud

some bosses youll steamroll through but if ur struggling with elius (relatively easy boss) have fun with 2nd to last boss lol.
Elius isnt hard, you just need to learn when to punish and how to dodge properly (same for 2nd to last boss)
but the last boss (prince revon) is stupid af idk why he hasnt gotten nerfed, unlikely that anyone has beaten him

Personally I think the first two bosses are the easiest in the game, and shura is a fantastic tutorial boss since he teaches you how to punish attacks properly. I will agree I usually have trouble with Elius but I almost always get to him at an extreme level to overwhelm him with my natural strength. Argos is a slow and usually quite fair fight, lady carina is a living dps check, and calvus is really the epitome of punish-based combat.

Shut. This does not help.

lord elius u have to solo with skill or level get better gear or just get somebody to help you

I think that one I face needs to have his health regen removed to balance him more.

1 Like

if ur new to arcane odyssey im not going to tell u to get good get some good gear and level up or get some guy to help you
the only 3 bosses that are hard to solo for new players is elius argos and calvus

I fought him with a friend once, and realized he was broken as soon as I tried to solo him.

no bosses are “broken” (except revon), you just don’t know how to fight them. I was able to beat every boss in one or a couple of tries with no equipment on and at their recommended level. If ur really struggling level up and upgrade ur gear

yeah elius is the hardest at that level bc of the terrain

yeah this is for all bosses except elius with him you need skill + luck

I got full iron armor enchanted, same with accessories, and all at lvl 50 upgrade, I am basically decked out. yet his damage still pumps out anywhere from 70-100 damage a hit, plus his absurd tracking does him no favors when he throws a trident.

Mainly luck if he chooses not to spam trident throw.

block

Perhaps it can help, but not by much.

leave, sail around, do sidequests, get better gear and then curbstomp him. easy!

I like your thinking.

blocking is vital to survival, especially against the 2nd to last boss. it cuts damage by 50% and a parry decreases it even more, you can prob regen 50 hp in like 6-10 secs at that level