Are Sea curse users immortal?

This is probably a stupid question but are Sea curse users immortal? And if they are how do you kill em

2 Likes

unaging but very much able to die

They cannot die of natural causes and can turn their body into their curse’s element, making physical attacks useless, the only way to hurt them is to use some kind of magic radiation, or a sneak attack with even a physical weapon before they turn into their curse form

Well there goes my theory of the MC fighting prince revon as a curse user, If your a beserk or warrior you literally cannot kill em

I believe they mentioned that they’re only able to be killed by using a Devourer sword, which also steals the sea curse from their body.

warrior and berserker use magic, just not directly through circles

some mentors mention “aura” which is just magic

Oooh

Going off of iron legs method of coating, you probably just use innate magic imbuement to hit curse users

1 Like

Berserker has sailor style which is literally powered by magic radiation stored in the sea salt, thermo fist which is some “aura” thing
Warriors and all weapon builds for that fact will most likely have magic weapons at some point (sunken sword has water magic for example)

and the warrior/knight awakening is just magic trace imbuing

Btw how are sea curses found anyway? Are they found on islands or just in the bottom of the sea?

they’re passed down using the devourer swords

Everywhere except under the sea, promethean fire for example is orbiting the planet

when a curse user dies the curse just flies away

unless they are killed by a devourer, in which case its just where they die

they can also die by falling into the ocean, they explode or smth

Yea since Durza polluted the entire sea with his nuke against Theos now the sea is full of magic that’s different from the curses so the users just blow up if they end up in there lol, it the sea wasn’t nuked they would be able to go in it just fine

Thats strange, King Calvus always wanted a curse so why didn’t he use the devourer? Hes part of the Order isnt he?

I just assumed all curses were to be transported to the head of the order

1 Like

They are ageless and hard to kill. Really the only effective way to kill them is with magic/aura.

They are ageless and you can kill them by using powerful magic or simply forcing their entire body (if sea curse) into the water