Are Sea curse users immortal?

There are other curses in the Seven Seas that the Order wouldn’t be able to obtain, like the Absorption Curse. This is because the two sea clusters are on opposite ends of the world from each other and therefore don’t know about each other’s existences.

they meant all curses that people in the order found were to be transported to the head, not that every curse in the world is now theirs

3 Likes

He wanted the death curse specifically because it’s much more powerful then other curses (such as the cloud curse which is considered a pretty low-end curse)
But, a curse is still a curse. He just got greedy and decided to wait until he could get one of the best curses available to him

That raises the question: Is a person only capable of having one sea curse? If they arent calvus is a idiot for not just taking the cloud curse then waiting for the death curse

cursebeard had four curses, but i forget if you have to absorb all of them at once otherwise you explode or if you can just take as many whenever you want

i thought it was hurling into deep space. did it really get the perfect trajectory to just be orbiting the planet?

yea it’s crazy

Yeah pretty sure it’s this

they are able to be killed by other powerful mages or other curse users, they can’t die by aging, deseases or depending on the curse physical attacks

Prince Revon is gonna bullshit his way into leading the order, trust

Nah the order has high lords, 5 iirc, its gonna not gonna be 1 person who has all the power, hes probably just gonna become a high lord

5 now that we killed king calvus lol
it’d be interesting if the order hierarchy shifted around as we advanced, since the story takes place over 3 years, like, as we kill order members, new ones pop up to replace the old ones, making it so in reality we have for fight 7-8 high lords

Unrelated to the topic but is aether magic lost magic or ancient magic?

Lost

…okay for some stupid reason, I thought Calvus’ second magic was actually a Curse, and him saying it was “his father’s magic” implied that at some point someone stabbed his dad with a Devourer, and he was totally fine with that.

I’m very silly.

I really wanna play mage when lost magics come out but since most people play mage im just gonna stick with beserk

If he was using a curse we wouldnt be able to beat him at that level

I forgot to mention this earlier, but there is a curse user who is (almost) completely immortal. This person is Freedrock, the user of the Lazarus Curse. The Lazarus Curse is an external curse, and grants the user the ability to be revived when they die. However, the revival is a chance, and said chance decreases every time the user dies. After revival, the user gets a power boost, which follows the golden ratio. Freedrock is the only person to ever have the Lazarus Curse, and he is still alive by the AO story (Though I doubt we’d run into him, as we don’t have any reason to believe that he’d end up in the War Seas. Then again, we found Rendel at the Myriad, so who knows?)

if we meet anyone else from aa i hope it’s freedrock, they’re cool

1 Like