Are there any advantages to not having magic?

Well we have way more health + we’re cooler so erm cope

And on top of that, didn’t spirit weapons literally lead into magic? like wasn’t magic casted from the soul a vitality related thing?

we’re literally your ancestors lol

While magic originally was casted from the soul, there is nothing indicating that spirit weapons led to the creation of magic circles

The mages and vitalibros are arguing
but the 'zerkers know we’re on top

me punch ooga booga
berserker main forever

Ngl

why are we calling warriors worse than wardens and mages?

like… warriors can just make a weapon that kills us bro.

cause vetex decided to make magic #1

but like punching at hyperspeed causing flames to erupt and manifesting a flying air slash with your katana… are also magical…

by this logic oppenheimer was the greatest warrior to ever live

1 Like

Think of it like this, everyone uses magical energy it’s just that mages (who rely solely on magic) have the most magic energy out of everyone. There’s also the fact there is a limit to how far you can strength your body

Nuke draw: atomic wind!

Is this AI

No, he’s just very racist

Probably forgot, sorry.

Well, pretty logical even without ingame dialogues.

Oh damn. I remember the topic where I was talking about smth like that (about Argos or smth) and many users ended up at the point that there is almostly no magicless people in The War Seas. Probably I got misinformed by that memory and then later Vetex denied it somewhere.

Now I am fully confused. If only there was a list with all AO related lore-facts…

Is that a challenge? :eyes:

Maybe)

Imagine being racist towards people who actually put in the effort to obtain strength.

Bro… you’re fodder :joy:

Physical strength has limit
Magic, THEORETICLY, does not.

So think again who puts more effort into getting stronger. Someone who can just do his stuff and get stronger passively, or one who needs to researche the aspect of their craft, finding ancient spells and magics, actively altering their body with power and spells.

strength people are way better at moving around i guess? not like magic users can’t also learn to move around really good

Yes I skipped it all and I have finished the game five times. Ain’t nothing wrong with that :person_shrugging:

It’s because we have a limit that we push through and we do use magic we just don’t make it our whole personality. :moyai: