Argos's spear sucks both ingame and realistically

I literally said I’m not the writer and this is just based on my own predictions

I love forum posts nothing goes wrong ever!

if im not mistaken a regular poleaxe would have had a wooden handle not a solid metal one, if the halberd ingame had a wooden handle it wouldnt even be able to support the weight of the blade, so the entire weapon has to be heavy for it to work

3 Likes

erm.

anyways why are yall arguing over the weigh of an ingame virtual item

:nod:

ur education system has failed u.

oh boy

Don’t you have an R15 package to be rigging rn?

wooden handle

2 Likes

You can do this I believe in you

Interesting.

the image of a 4-5 foot blade on a ~10ft long halberdimage

oh brother people starting to reply with spam bs not contributing to the convo

2 Likes

Yeah the way the Halberd is constructed and how it’s meant to be held means its gonna feel way heavier to carry due to how awkward it is to hold

A 20lb Dragonslayer/Buster Sword may not sound that heavy but it still feels extremely heavy to wield due to how its made and front heavy it is, so you’d feel like atleast 40lbs+ more on the Halberd even if it realistically doesn’t weigh as much as expected

If I may add though

Why do we hold the halberd with 1 hand?

doesn’t it seem more logical to hold it with 2 since it’s so heavy?

it wouldnt really be feasible since a lot of the weight is on one end of it, youd have to drag it on the ground to carry it with 2 hands

but i mean if were talking realism no one would be running around with like 100lbs over their shoulder either so

1 Like

Random but does magic energy have anything to do with this?

as in like, it might help make it easier for people to lift stuff THAT heavy?

Does somebody need to close this so we stop ruining vet’s day or what

would argos be able to attack at SUPER fast speeds if you gave him a normal sword or would he just not be used to handling something that light and make a bunch more mistakes