Argos's spear sucks both ingame and realistically

changing it to metal
(in cubic feet)

96in * pi*(1)^2

and the head of the halberd from this image seem to have a width of around 1/5th of the handle (its a half circle so we can use 2pi ft [half of pi2^2])

more math guh
im probably calculating wrong but whatever

SO
we get 0.174769 +0.1309 cubic feet
this much bronze metal, multiply the weight and

yea thats a heavy halberd

1 Like

165 pounds, feels like 300 pounds, gg

i misread barbell for dumbbell :skull:
they have half the diameter
so then we need to do 96 * pi * 0.25 instead
75.3982236862 cu in
0.04363323129988426 cu ft + 0.1309
much more reasonable weight

Don’t care if strength weapons suck :joy: (the halberd maybe but lance is goated; I don’t even have a warlord file) the halberd and lance look cool as shit and AO is in a world with magic and allat where everyone has superhuman strength and can wield them so quit your bitching and close this thread

This thread devolved into asking vetex questions, insults, and banter, so im closing it

4 Likes

Sorry for the bump, but looking at this thread makes me realize that Argos was on something else bruh.

He dual wielded both that halberd (90+ pounds at least, more because of weight distribution) AND that lance, plus all his heavy armor (and underarmor) and Cursebane, which he only used in his last phase.

Argos did all this while both being an old man, and having, according to the Order UI, shed most of his muscle mass from his prime. Make sure to take into account that, with all this weight, he was also flying and running around the arena at superhuman speeds.

Had 3 total phases. And he didn’t even die to the main character, he died because his attacks were so strong it sent the dungeon around him crumbling down atop him. He never even gave any information to the player at the end and basically flipped them off, even in death.

I have no doubts that Prime Argos would have been an absurd challenge for the player to overcome. If anything, Calvus should have wanted to give the Death Curse to Argos, not himself.

:sob:

22 Likes