Artifact Collections ~ A Treasure Chart Revamp Idea

Artifact Collections ~ A Treasure Chart Revamp Idea https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/8/a/8a9796ca93987deaa1cc86f1027827be1ace7003_2_1024x393.png
effort 4.976190476190476 42 quality 4.953488372093023 43 reasonability 4.880952380952381 42

i love collecting

2 Likes

A new sealed chest and improving treasure charts? Theos_good

8 Likes

Heck yeah! Thanks Tobi!

(Ran out of hearts to give for all the support, but thank you all, seriously.)

4 Likes

I want to unbox a white eyes tooth

1 Like

by the way, make up some titles
about time we get new titles to grind for, no?

1 Like

Best part of suggestion for me :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No words…take my vote.

Crimsonpants cooks again :fire_magic:

1 Like

Good way to lore-drop without breaking immersion, it’d be really interesting if you could turn the items in to a collector npc for galleons, and have the npc reveal information about the items as well

1 Like

As I talked about with Liu, that might be a more efficient way to do this. Just having a fat blob of text on the tooltip for the item can be a bit overwhelming, so the story- if any should be accessed via some other means.

Another way could be a ‘collections’ journal in the menu ui. After collecting an artifact for the first time it’ll appear in there (like the fish journal), and you can click on an item to open a page with its story or something? How does that sound?

i guess an item journal style thing in the menu

1 Like

Oh yea this can 100% just be reused for decoration for you brig cabin

(Also would the dark sea have them and how would they work?)

1 Like

It would be likely that the Dark Sea would- but the how and why mightttt be patreon only info so I’m not gonna jump the gun here.

Bro this is so good! I have no reason to go treasure hunting except for exploration tasks. This is awesome! I also like that it tailors to the more casual audience too, im kinda sick of pvp at the moment lol. I really hope Vetex considers adding this and your sea monster bounty in the game Crimson! Please keep making more awesome suggestions!

1 Like

im a sucker for lore and i think this is a great way to implement more of it

1 Like

wow
just wow
this… is a great suggestion
(also bragging rights)
and it gives the ‘useless’ item sets a worth

1 Like

but vanity.

1 Like

50% of the items in this game look like ass

examples:
bandit armor (decimate 40% of the mass on your arms. twink. get the recolored trash off of the rare chests.)
wizard robes (decimate your shoulders. PLEASE let me look like an actual wizard without turning my arms into actual fucking triangles, vetex. give me robes as a shirt instead of a body package, i BEG YOU. also the legs are atrocious they genuinely can’t keep the illusion of robes because they’re ALWAYS seperate)
those stupid eye poppers
uhh… bro just trust me everything else either also sucks or never fits the aesthetic you’re going for

1 Like

maybe not for me but some people use eye poppers or other gear.

1 Like

yeah and they’re wrong in doing so
wow, they put the eye poppers on an arcsphere and sent it in the drip check post. it’s even funnier the seventeenth time!

1 Like