Aster (OC)

This is what youd find in a bar somewhere in like utah

:wtf:

yea, read the name in the corner

lowkey I specifically chose it so I could say ā€œthis dude likes hitlerā€™s artworkā€

He made some dope creations fr

Still not gonna give you credit beyond the idea of sheer stupidity resulting in a firestorm.

3 Likes

this is like a serial killer taking credit for the record of most people killed by a serial killer

iā€¦ i dont get it?

ā€œsheer stupidityā€ huh? The stupidest thing is that people still yap bout me and there are 168 posts before this one for a reason, because bluds cannot withstand my expertness.

Without a doubt, he was being exceedingly stupid before, but now heā€™s milking it for the bait.
Good call.

mods strike this guy down for the inciting drama rule (trust)

Reading every post here with music in the background has really been an experience

@Misinput Kill him.

bait used to be believable :pensive:

still ainā€™t gonna let em get away with the fact bro told me to go back to the kitchen.

just like they smited lettuceā€¦

BRO PULLED OUT THE 1950S SEXISM?
THIS IS CRAZY LMAO, BROā€™S ASKING FOR A BANNINā€™

(full sentence, forums)

I told you to get a hobby my guy. Cooking is one of them, seems like you misread it or just read what you wanted and didnā€™t bother bout the rest.

Not to barge in something like that, but like could yā€™all stop adding gas to the fire? Youā€™re basically giving him attention. So I think itā€™s best recommend to stop talking to this person in general.

nah.

I didnā€™t, quote me, with full context @Elly