Aster's transformations

The female one acts as a fortune teller or somekind, while the male one is the form it uses as an Order officer. Each form serves their own purposes.

36 Likes

whos Aster

actually, how’s Aster?

1 Like

This

They’re feeling fantastic

2 Likes

holy sht a shapeshifter

i love them

1 Like

This mofo once they see the AO mc while they’re acting as a fortune teller:
“Wow, you should definitely just enjoy your day on the 25th! It looks like everything will go smoothly, so you should just relax that day and not worry about anything!”
Meanwhile the order squadron they’re gonna set up to get the mc’ass back into the experimentation center:

Also nice drawing by the way

Nothing happened last time acko posted

Definitely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welp, guess I’m bi now :+1:

Can’t wait to see this one somehow derail into drama like the the last one did.

i liked the other one this one just gives me the urge to say what the gyat :frhigh:

1 Like

I am now also bisexual, thanks Acko

I want her

1 Like

Quoting TetragonFortress,

So called free thinkers when they see a female by well know artist: proceed to give praise

Great art, would not tho, aint my type no more

What’s that teeth looking shape on all of their shirts now that I noticed?

I’ve been wondering lately, i started thinking…
How does mutated Atlanteans taste? That just came to my mind with the A.O infected A.U, but now i have even more questions. Are Dark Sea based creatures edible?
Lets say, hypothetically, i was hungry, or someone else, and Aster happened to be there.
What would happen if i tried eating this creature (in the cannibalistic way). Could Aster not turn into literally every single fish?

Probably a mixture of whatever human flesh tastes like and whatever fish they mutated into, with a side of saltiness from the seawater

I’d definitely kill and consume this unholy being.

All im gonna say is AWE solos the verse and all creatures