Aura/Focus effects on weapons

• Auras and Focus should work at 50% the efficiency on weapons
  • They should stay the same
0 voters

If the poll gets 90% on changing aura/focus, one of yall suggestors make a suggestion

no.

what does it do rn? i ran warlord, but i havent really checked what the buffs do to weapons

what is the point of this?

I was gonna vote at 50% efficiency, but then I realised some weapons might get aura-like buffs later

if your weapon is imbued with a magic / fighting style, I think that it should get 50% effectiveness from the aura/focus
same with magic imbued on fighting styles
it would actually make it worth investing into high magic or strength with warlord or conjurer, and would just make sense

its a weird buff considering pure builds will never get that ability with their second magic/style

oh wait i assumed that this would be a nerf since i thought aura/focus was a general stat buff

Well my friend, you must know about auras and focus. They boost damage, speed, hp, and destruction. But the thing is, none of them affect weapons. So there is no actual point of investing in magic while being a conj/warlord. They should work at 50%, so that they are more useful. The reason they shouldn’t go to 100% is because it is a imbue, so it is technically less effective

Ngl im torn on this.

Getting aura/focus effects on weapons would be awesome for conj/warlord, but…

Conj is already better than warrior, and adding this would just make the difference unfair to warriors! (Nobody cares about warlord)

Woah woah woah, sorry, sorry

said this too, i might suggest it