Average Twitter user when you make a slightly edgy joke

:sparkles:𝐸𝓂𝓂𝒶:sparkles: | :comet: 14 :stars: | she/her :girl: | BLM :fist:t6: | ACAB :policeman::no_entry_sign: | Quirky :crazy_face: | :rainbow_flag: Lesbian :rainbow: :couple_with_heart_woman_woman: :heart: | :leafy_green: Vegan :carrot: | Trans Pride ⚧ :transgender_flag: | Tourette’s Syndrome :face_with_hand_over_mouth: | Conjoined twin :two_women_holding_hands: | Psychopath :smiling_imp: | Born male :boy:, bad circumcision, raised female :girl: | :moneybag: Eat the rich ☭ | ADHD :woozy_face: | Feminist :girl:| LGBTQIA+ :rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag: | Hates Men :angry::angry: | :yellow_heart: Stop AAPI Hate :no_entry_sign: | Scorpio :scorpius: | Bipolar :performing_arts: | Gamer :video_game: | :no_entry: sussy baka :postbox: | :green_heart: Dream :green_heart: | :musical_note: BTS :star: | #KillAllMen :boy: :no_good_woman: | :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: #Cancel[insertnamehere] :rage: :no_entry_sign: | Animesexual :blush: | #Depressed :pensive: | Anxiety Disorder :grimacing: | is typing…

6 Likes

why make this

Now write a separate wall of text for Emma’s conjoined twin

1 Like

Yes.

well, that’s not so bad-

wow, ok pretty cringe-

purge

That one kid in class at “Share 10 Facts About Yourself” in the first day of school

1 Like

There will always be overly sensitive people who get offended at anything, it’s up to you to decide whether you care.

1 Like

But people are always offended by me :pensive:

I am offended

I know this isn’t what you’re doing, but I hate it when people will say something very tasteless and then start ranting about “cancel culture” when people get mad at them for it.

2 Likes

this is what I am doing :sunglasses:

The worst thing is that we cannot cancel Cancel Culture, or we become one of them. They’re truly invincible.

2 Likes

What if we convince cancel culture to cancel its self?

impossible

They’ve already proven that they can and will cancel literally anything.

My mind has expanded to that of a nebula.

1 Like

Cancel culture isn’t a real thing, you yourself decide if you stop because of “cancel culture” or ignore that hoe.

The bri’ish are trying to colonize this thread

Blue checkmark on Twitter: says something racist
someone else: criticizes them
blue checkmark: OH MY GOD THIS LIBTARD IS TRYING TO CANCEL ME AND SILENCE ME AAAAAAAAA CANCEL CULTURE HAS GONE TOO FAR!

1 Like

Not unless you consider someone being mad at you to be cancelling.