AwesomeOS rates your wom avatar

Send images of your wom characters below and please don’t send messages here because it makes it very difficult. I am actually going to rate them well and I am active frequently on the forums unlike other people cough* coughcamreeyan cough

He too nice

1 Like

1 Like

2.5/10 :face_vomiting: purple wizard robes and the nasty hair style and why a scarf???

They rated mine a 10/10 in the other topic but feel free to roast my character here

i wanted a non-triangle face covering

9.5/10 great use of the torso off and great color scheme and overall good looking unique character

AkosFrost
Dulzura
Here do be my people

1 Like

First one is 6.5/10. Good looking character but the white hair and scarf kinda ruins it second is 5/10 pretty basic and the wings are kinda ugly and don’t fit

The him

(fun fact: I tried basing him off of me irl, the eyes are meant to be “asian” and I think it works fairly well)

1 Like

I’m a sucker for simple avatars

ok

4.5/10 good but very basic

First one gets 7/10 for good use of cauldron and other two get 5/10 because they look pretty messy overall

1 Like

First one 5/10 basic second one 6.5/10

Magma file
cori

Ash file

nothing crazy but here i am

Can yall stop taking pictures of your dark avatars at night so I can see them without turning up my phone’s brightness please?

Power of editing images