Babe wake up new busted mage meta just dropped

gale gel tier 1 potion w/ surge:

UPDATE
did a bit of testing, the stunlock freezes mobility moves but teleport attacks are likely an exception, and you can also still use projectiles too but the surge user still has the +50% dmg reduction so good luck trying to trade with that

cant block or parry the stunlock before it hits as well, once youre caught then its joever. also very joever if the surge user specs into size and can use it at longer ranges and uses it through walls

bonus

(i love stunlocks!!)

1 Like

Blocking should now make you immune to knock back but I don’t know if gale are effected.

Now just in case I ever run into these gale potion surge users, do they disable you of your spell/skill casting like the dark sea tornadoes? because that is just GOD AWFUL and needs to be nerfed.

Actually nevermind upon further inspection maybe you just wanted to prioritize running instead of fighting back i guess you can cast spells while being knocked backed by surge gale.

You can use dodge reflex
I actually use the tornados for mobility to get to higher places in the Dark Sea

1 Like

same, they’re also really useful for when you’re running out of stamina while holding a chest

Answer his question about being able to use skills that arent reflex during gale surge tho

stfu basic

Who’s balancing this game out bro
AO ain’t ever gonna be balanced if stuff like this releases on the spot
and is it just me or whenever something gets nerfed something gets heavily buffed? (Classes)
Mage was balanced during water update, warrior to me was also slightly balanced even in this update

but now mage is just back to being an imbalanced messed
Only warrior, warlord, berserker, and warlock are balanced to me now.
Any using magic is just, needs more re-balancing.

1 Like

wait for lost/ancient magics :fr:

Honestly I can kinda see lost/ancient magics being somewhat balanced on release since by then we’d be over level 300 maybe thus putting it perfectly equal with our power

But something like dark seas powercreep is insane.
A metal user did over 900 damage with simple power-buffs in a shot
Surge is basically made for people who instantly wanna be level 175

it’s even worse when they just don’t patch this shit out? We’ll have to endure 2 more months of 900 damage pulsar/surges with no balance patch, just like when we had to do the same thing for the original broken mage build, and sailor fist, and thermo warlock/lord/zerker

boutta sell my surge scroll knowing it will get gutted a few months later :fire: :fire: :fire:

that stun is diabolical.

This would probably count as an exploit. Gale potions are supposed to apply ‘gale exhaustion’ which makes you immune to further knockback from gale for a bit. For whatever reason either because of the gel or the surge, the exhaustion isn’t applied allowing you to be juggled infinitely.

If he’s intentionally abusing this fact to get free kills- he’s abusing an exploit and could be banned for that. However, until it’s officially DECLARED as an exploit, people will probably abuse it nonstop.

Like Crimson said, this is not intentional and should count as bug abuse. Gale Sickness is not being applied via Surge for whatever reason.

Yes, I am awake!
Yeah that stun is crazy

You can see me using up my dodges during the stunlock

I think the issue may lie in the fact that every few seconds or so this would mean you’re forced to block for 10 seconds straight othwerise say hello to a stunlock :smiley:

At least in this case it’s an unexpected bug with the knockback effects of both surge and gale

I dont think i tried using any other moves, aint no way was i about to fight on my agility meme build on 500 ping