BAD idea dump

Peak

Instead of wind they use metal bronze variation

For each progress in the story is a comically hard obby, your agility is set back to default regardless of your gear and you cannot climb walls

potion love effect lets you to have relationship

1 Like

Church of iris

1 Like

Rework the alchemy system to be more like the alchemy in recent installments of the Atelier franchise (If you haven’t heard of it, don’t worry; it’s hella obscure but fun). And as a result, make most if not all tools/items entirely unable to be purchased or found from chests, or dramatically overpriced.

AKA: Oh, you want a fishing rod? Alright, go harvest several chunks of wood, some spider’s webs, and be sure to put in a bunch of flowers or random fruits and shit of the grass and ice elements, then you bring it to a cauldron, and finish as many loops as possible for bonus effects, quality increases, and extra recipes!

3 Likes

Make 35% size 3 duration placed sphere explosion with bird shape on green acid magic always oneshot

thirst bar
Blood bar

1 Like

Metal pulsar be draining all my blood

1 Like

Seawater bottle restores both

add an option to date with any NPC

1 Like

If you charge your magic, the magic will constantly deal damage to you and applying its debuff, ignoring the minimum dmg dealt thing. (like how lightning have to deal at least something percentage of target hp so it cause paralyze)

this also apply to thermo and sailor idk about weapon i have no idea lmao

Change the metal explosion sound to the metal pipe falling sound

4 Likes

Mfw newgens don’t want to deal with bounty hunters, sharks, bosses, random npcs when the progression is already fast (you can do that shit in 10 hours or less)

Yes I would like to date tulus while I am stuck in the mines

1 Like

iris my beloved

become community based

That is not actually that bad, yeah it would make the lore stupidly more complicated than it alredy is but could be fun to see players that actually have curses and stuff

deadass exactly what i was thinking lol

And make the 2nd Awakening obtainment from the Dark sea where you have to fight Time-Skip Revon with 4th Magic, and fighting style with radius and impact and Death magic and a bunch of unobtainable legendary weapons that do 5000! DMG on hit with Pre-Nerf Pulsar! and Revon has 9000 hp and he gains 9000 for every player will make them grind hard!

1 Like