Become Anita Whang

You wake up, you look around you see other people you look the same as you, you are very confused as why there is multiple Anita Whangs, so you get up, and walk over to one of the Anita whangs

(You continue the story please, and no, I’m not talking about the other Anita Whang I created a story about, we don’t talk about that)

When you go to ask them, you start getting attacked by 21 versions of yourself, and have to quickly think of a plan to live

You say to him “STOP THIS AINT NO MIDWOKEN!”

Them*

They couldn’t hear your cries and barly dodge an attack which then cut some of your hair

even more attacks are flying towards u

One of them says “ULTIMATE ART: THUNDER CRASH”

you cast metal pulser

It it’s 3 of them, you hear them say in a cartoony voice “YOUCH”

you cast ULT: Phoenix self explosion followed by leap into pulsar

it hits all of them since your on steroids

they will answer 1 question and only one, if you ask 2 they will continue to attack without holding back

you ask them “why you attacking me?!”

you are unneeded, the oracle has stated too many of us will cause chaos, so we try to limit our numbers

he says to himself “I think the reason they stopped attacking is cause- suddenly a huge rock strikes his head Nocking him unconscious

The people around: “DAMMIT, IT HAS BEGUN. until your dead you will end up having a bounty on your head, but don’t worry, we’ll give you 5 minutes”

he wakes up he says “uh oh” he starts to book it away from them

You think to yourself why you of all of these version of yourself, but you thought is interupted as you are taken into a brown bag where you can barely breath

he rips a small hole through the bag to breath “at least I have time to think…” he says

the person on the outside knocks you out after hearing you