Berserker - Everything YOU need to know

Oh I thought it said another common fighting style not a lost
Then yea this would work

yeah idk if im set on impact fist yet but if the lost fighting styles are good then im gonna go that rather than a lost/ancient magic. i already have 2 other files i could get those on

1 Like

Realistically speaking it would be easier to get an “ancient” fighting style cause you would need to get a lost fighting style(which has to be more common than an ancient magic) and just upgrade it one tier to make it ancient

nobody said its gonna work exactly like that though

is it not possible to get a lost fighting style and magic?

Vetex (trello) said it’s gonna work exactly like that though

the trello is pretty vague though i would take all of that with a grain of salt until its been officially put in the game and stated

Just that we’re unsure of how it will upgrade. So, still could be fairly rare.

i dont really see any evidence proving or disproving it so idk

Yea that’s true, forgot about that, but still realistically speaking it would be easier to get a specific lost fighting style then get the general lost—> ancient fighting style upgrade

I think it would be possible, cause mages get to have 2 lost/1 lost + 1 ancient. And berserkers( we don’t know how it’ll work now) will be able to do something similar (maybe?) with 3 common + 2 lost/1 lost + 1 ancient
So that means hybrids get left out with one lost/ancient equivalent for their build

theres not much information on how either lost/ancient magics or fighting styles work but each hybrid seems to go by the rule of “1 base magic, 2 extra abilities (weapons, magic, damage reduction, fighting style), and 1 rare ability” so i doubt there would be the ability to get a lost fighting style and magic. the hybrids get a set limit of 4 abilities/techniques with only 1 being rare.

that makes sense

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

also same bro

Savant better

2 Likes

What you need to know:

nothing cuz fighting styles arent comin out lol

Look, you may know me as the singular juggernaut player, arch nemesis of Divanochi, or just Deafbasher47. But Im gonna get real, juggernauts are a dying branch of the already dying tree of the vitalious alpha tree, and so when i get a good footing in here, im gonna make a juggernaut guide to hopefully repopulate, call 420-210-6969 to donate to creating shelters for us, if you don’t want us to end up extinct like the knights, then call now.

6 Likes

berserker > everything else

1 Like

This depends on what kind of fighting style you use.

And fighting styles will definitely offer the most unique combat compared to weapons and magics. Until legendary weapons are released tho.

Except until after first awakening then you’ll be using energy too.
At least passive energy gain will exist and vetex said something about non magic builds getting custom charging effects