Berserker - Everything YOU need to know

This doesn’t even count impact fist, sailor fist, thermo fist, and prob a few others aswell

1 Like

Yeah kinda forgot about that lol.

Still the only real one that won’t refill by itself is Sailor Fist and all you need is water, pretty plentiful in an island-based world. Thermo and Impact fist both recharge as you use them and don’t consume a source, only generate (and eventually consume for Impact but still it still generates it’s meter with use before releasing it, kinda evens out)

An “energy” meter will be attached to builds outside of Magic upon first awakening but 1 this is passively charging and 2 all builds have this feature so it evens it out. While Berserker isn’t truly free from this shackle it is still relieved of having to worry about magic energy, a source that may not even passively charge upon first awakening but who knows.

Point is everything outside of Sailor Fist will always recharge by itself for Berserkers from level 1 to 120. :nod:

Assuming that sailor fist is the only fighting style that needs to fill it’s bar right

Assuming that there are no fighting styles we don’t know about

Default - Doubt it will
Boxing - Maybe a knock-out punch bar or something but still I don’t image this thing needs active charging and would make it pretty similar to Impact Fist
Thermo - has a bar that charges the more you use it
Sailor - has a bar that charges by consuming water
Crane - Doubt, just a leg-based fighting style
Knocking - Doubt and if anything it’d be more akin to your enemy having a bar you need to fill in order to paralyze them
Karate - Doubt, just karate
Cannon Fist - Doubt, just throw balls (:face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

Radius Fist - Doubt, not saying it’s gonna be exactly like how it was in AA but didn’t have a meter there.
Impact Fist - It will have one but like Thermo Fist it’ll charge with usage
Vampirism - I can imagine some sort of blood bar like with YBA but I don’t think that’ll be the case here since Vampirism doesn’t passively heal you and it’s moves don’t actively consume blood or any other source (at least mentioned)

I’m sure there will be other fighting styles out there that will consume some sort of resource but I doubt most of them will be resources you must actively gather. Hell Sailor Fist’s upgraded route(s) can be just that, other ways of consuming a resource for power (i.e food, magic, whatever). I just think it’s very unlikely given how out of all these magics so far Sailor Fist is only one that could be considered something you need to actively charge up.

Cannon balls are the bar for Cannon fist

Arguable but you don’t need to stock up mid combat unless your supply was already dangerously low, if then that’s on you. As someone who religiously (yet poorly) uses a bow in WoM I’ve never ran out of arrows nor have I had to donate too much of my time to get more. Got 27k rn and I don’t plan on restocking at all until AO drops.

I’ll give you that one though, cannon balls are a finite source you need to actively search out for, only you can hoard them as much as you like and never really have to worry about it. A finite source but might as well be infinite, outside of stronger cannon balls that’re obviously a little more reserved.

Thermo fist has you punch fast to keep a bar up

There will be more added. The ones we know of are just examples

What i noticed when i use cannonball fist in AA, was that you’d most often use the most common cannonballs because they are cheaper. The heavier cannonballs and the magic cannonballs needed more restocking so you’d use those much less

Lmao read my messages

Bruh

fr fr

I AM BACK! The singular juggernaut main is back, I respect you’re cause, but may I ask, what are your opinions on vitality?

It’s fine :person_shrugging:

Aight

Severely mid, so mid infact that testers don’t even bother investing into it

1 Like
Is Berserker Cringe
  • Yeah, it’s cringe
  • No, I’m a cringe berserker who is coping and seething

0 voters

At least it isn’t a vitality hybrid

epiccccccccccccc