Best builds for each magic

Very nice. So you use a max power build?

• Powerful wizard armour (including hat)
  • Powerful power amulet
  • Powerful defence amulet?
1 Like

No defense amulet, minimum hp even for glass canons at level 90s is 634 so they probs using something else like powerful casting speed amulet.

no it’s a defense amulet
i just haven’t played in months so I forgot what my health is

Hard mino armour. Oathkeeper, vastira, castelian sword or alalean cutlass

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be useful to tell people how much of each stat the armor gives? and not use sunkens for a the build because even though they’re useful not everyone has a sunken. Anyway here’s some guidelines for a good build. All builds should contain a defense amulet and a power amulet. that’s all I have

After making this post I had a thought, and tested it.
Turns out agility has been broken since release and nobody noticed.

For the implications on the equipment meta, this means that:

• Logarithmic stats are probably +20% for 50 score. A full set is +50%.
    A dull amulet is about +15%, with a matching enchantment it’d be closer to +20% (though that’s stupid because you should have enchanted it with power or defense).
  • A sunken iron helmet is about +5% magic size, full sunken is +20%.
  • Agility is effectively half all these values - a full agility set is ~25%, an agility amulet is ~10%.

I wouldn’t recommend an agility amulet, but speed or magic size amulets may be ok as a third accessory slot. The log stats still don’t compete with power and defense.

Agility was the 2nd best enchant pre-Halloween Update :fr:
(Arguably 1st or 3rd but dnc)

It’s good for chasing people/running away while infamy hunting (since even a small speed advantage lets you pick your fights), but in an organised PvP setting where running away isn’t an option, +20% magic size is probably more useful than +10% walkspeed.
Infamy hunting by chasing down newbies isn’t really a thing anymore.

One of those is the size difference between light and shadow, and the other is 6 walkspeed.

No, plenty of wep users still used it in a pvp setting but literally never with magic. It was when Weapons were insanely op.

My ranking of back then

1. Defense
  2. Agility
  3. Power
  4. Casting Speed
  5. Magic Speed
  6. Magic Size
  7. Knockback
  8. Destruction

oh right i forgot about that
yea magic being useless kinda warps the stats meta when 6 of the 8 stats are magic related

Now only 3/8 stats work for weapons so I think a dull agility amulet is slightly better than everything else dull with the exception of Casting Speed Dull, Defense Dull, Power Dull.

Yes I’d take 10% speed over 20% size any day of the week. Casting Speed I’d take well over agility though.

Agility will shine as an alternative to Defense considering running won’t take stamina anymore allowing even more increased high jumps.

Alright, I’ll spread some Ice knowledge.

When you’re using Ice on its own, you have to rely on your one extremely overpowered synergy, which is a 30% bleeding multiplier (40% until Arcane Odyssey). While it cancels out the bleed, you gotta work with what you got.
This may come as a surprise, but you’ll want to have several single-hit spells. You’ll be relying more on your bleeding multiplier than you will on multihits. However, multihits can still be beneficial to Ice if you have access to a frozen combo. But you probably won’t, so get used to single hits. It’s not meta, but you want to take advantage of a bleed multiplier that goes away after one hit.
Clashes are quite literally average and your magic speed is mediocore, so you’ll want to get in close. Make your build around staying up close. You’ll want a good balance of defense, power, and strength. That’s a pretty high bar to set considering the current meta, but you can definetly make it work. If you’re feeling confident in your skill level, you could sacrifice some of these stats for some extra agility. You could experiment around with casting speed for faster weapon-to-explosion chains, but don’t go crazy with your hybrid build.
As for weapons, make sure you have a sword. Great spin is a HUGE help to Ice, as anything that can easily apply bleed makes Ice look really good. Since you’re going to be in close, carry a shield along aswell since you can’t dodge easily in close quarters, but if you have a strong enough sword you shouldn’t need to block often (weapon into ice explosion can be repeated over and over, and it’ll outdamage almost every magic except for maybe gold and iron). As for your third weapon, that’ll depend on your build. If you have lots of strength, carry along a bow, as it’ll be VERY powerful if you can make it apply bleed. Even if you’re at a distance, applying bleeding off of any stray arrow can turn Ice from pretty bad for long ranged combat into shockingly threatening. If not, carry along a throwable weapon.

1 Like

Magic damage since you synergy off yourself and defense since you wanna be close to your enemies without dying. Also 6 small blasts can one shot on this build

Not the best magic user or magic build “builder”, but when using light you basically want to go for maxed power amulets and enchanted max wizard robes to get that higher impact dmg since Light has the lowest impact damage and no damage over time. Prioritize power, if you have that down then go for magic size. The best strat is to get a good magic size blast since Light magic already has it’s speed made for it, so that’s not too much a problem (unless you want to have even faster blasts and even faster explosion placement, then go for magic speed speed amulets or smthn). After power and magic size, go for casting speed. This isn’t necessary, but if you want it then sure. It helps a little if you are a frequent multi-blast user or an explosion duration user. If you really want to you can equip knockback, but I see no use for this.

Power, magic size, then magic speed in that order are probably the highest priority. You excel well with light if your blasts are doing ~130+ damage for a single blast at full size and explosion radius. This combined with light’s already present extremely fast magic speed and extra magic size boosters makes it a good combo. This build works best for me, I don’t really see the need for agility or defense too much especially since you can keep blasting and almost always hit (if you have good aim). Blinding makes up for the lack of agility and defense. If you have a good chest plate or leggings for defense then use it. I wouldn’t suggest putting any defense things in the accessories though, since amulets are key. Any criticism is welcome, I’m kind of bad at this sort of thing.

Will poison will be a good combo
Bc it pretty much disables regen

yea

Hm, then i will make a new poison slot and go weapon build

May I request a build? What armour and accessories do you use?

I guess I use a semi-glass build:

• Hard Wizard Robes and Pants
  • Powerful Wizard Hat
  • Powerful Dull Power Amulet
  • Hard Dull Defense Amulet
    This gives me about 83 magic power and 914 hp.
    Although, other light magic users often use a more glass cannon build (like more powerful enchantments). :/

ok let me check