Best Fishing Rod for Sunken?

So i’m currently at 8.5 k fish caught, 500 more and i’ll get a pity sunken item but this is not the topic. I’m using a Luring Bronze Rod to catch my sunken items and I really want to know if it is the best, since I’ve seen many people using Magnetic Collector’s Rod, so could anyonea answer me please ?

Luring bronze rod is seen mathematically as the best rod for catching sunken, both with and without accounting for pity

(At least, that’s what these posts say and I don’t know enough about math to disagree: )

I like sturdy bronze rod to catch giant fish more. This has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Yeah so I guess i’ll just stick to Luring Bronze. Thanks.

It should be noted that my topic uses the wrong model for pity.

The way it works in-game is that for every 3000 total fish caught, you are guaranteed a sunken. So when your player list stats say 3000, 6000, and so on. I assumed it worked like a gacha game pull, where pity only kicks in when you go 3000 catches without getting a sunken.

Since I found Luring Bronze to be the best, I would assume speed is the best stat overall, so my gut feeling would be that Luring Bronze is still the best. I haven’t confirmed it myself, but the math is easier now, so it shouldn’t be too hard for someone to do it themselves.

1 Like

luring bronze is if you have bad rng
magnetic collector is if you have good rng
i would say magenetic collector tho, since you both have a higher chance to get sunken and you contribute to sunken pity

The pity system is broken, I got a sunken in around 5,8 k fish caught then I got to 6,001 fish caught and still got sunken boots from it.

Unenchanted wooden rod.
Trust me.

jack of all trade right?

“Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today.”

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.