Better Base Building Bureau (Clan Building Showcase and Tips Thread)

bro built Stormveil castle :sob: (amazing)

Foundations! That’s a good word for it, I was struggling to describe it in a way that doesn’t sound weird.

And no, stalls don’t have them.

just add a tower in the middle problem solved

the issue is that towers only have corner variants

If that’s stormveil castle, that implies everything would go to hell there because one person wanted a silly little doohickey to enter Detroit

wall platform? it’s a pretty big island so having 2 areas with stalls would be pretty neat

we also hit the wall and tower limit

sorry Godrick I need that Infamy

That sounds fire honesty seems like something that Bleach would do

Are you the one, who made these screenshots?

Yeah they’re all mine.

I find this ball of light similar to the one presented on these pictures. How is that possible?

There’s an obtainment method I believe. I’m not sure how I got mine I just looked in my inventory after a couple dark sea runs and it was there…

Huh… that’s interesting. Thanks.

Btw, the headquarters turned out crazily good!

yeah I’m quite happy with how it came together, farms are really efficient once you’ve maxed them

CASSIA CLAIM (SAILORS SYMPHONY) (unfinished)

(going to repost it once all 600 decorations are added as well as farms and cannons)

7 Likes

is this mexico from movies

Wait… What?
I took that picture and made that page for the wiki, and you’re telling me that item is obtainable?

May you show me a picture of it in your inventory? Stats and description and name alike.

actually i think that information would be better off in the superior wikis hands