Better Base Building Bureau (Clan Building Showcase and Tips Thread)

It can be said without replying, but I love that so much.

“Solid ground” mfs when I set the entire island on fire

i wish we could make larger scale aquariums like the one in the brig, or fish farms, i need a moat filled with angler fish!! a sauna filled with giant squid!!! a giant witch’s cauldrons filled with golden jellies!!!

suspiciously solid ground shaped max size/intensity explosion mage:

Accidentally clipped inside this tent. Would be an amazing hiding place from attackers if revealing potions didn’t exist.

Oops now I’m inside this tree???

Screenshot (967)

Just to check but are all building structures unlocked for new clans?

yes but more expsneive and cheaper as you get ranked

Know any way to rank up my clan fast then ?

idk fast way, but gain infamy

The leader and the co leader be in 2 different server you’ll get 2 times to galleons and 2 times the infamy (Ithink) I have not tried this out as of yet.

Anyone else facing a bug where some ground parts (atleast for me) just become undeletable? Like, it tells me to click again but nothing happens after that

1 Like

It isn’t just you; for some reason there’s some stone edges on my personal Sandfall build that won’t go away.

All of the ones that aren’t getting deleted are also half in, half out of the range, so I guess it must be something to do with that?

why tf dont raised surfaces snap :sob:

1 Like

The hole.

Do not go into the hole

2 Likes

freaky harvest

not yet completed, gonna get a t6 keep
(edit)
We got electro mortars >:)

1 Like

Tip: T4 walls look cooler if you alternate between the first type and the second. I do a pattern of 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, etc.

Also, Keeps extend stone infinitely downward just like walls do, so if you put a Keep on the island it will probably block off the watery caverns below it. I know because I tried placing a Keep on top of Shale Reef’s largest grassy hill, and it completely sealed off the entrance to the cave underneath it, filling the whole thing with solid stone. If you don’t wanna shut off the island’s secret, maybe you could terraform outward enough to place it away from the mines itself.

Do stalls also have foundations?

Progress on my clan’s headquarters has been going well. Most of the walls and all of the farms are done and I’m working on mortar placements for now.

2 Likes