Better Base Building Bureau (Clan Building Showcase and Tips Thread)

BBBB Logo

With the upcoming release of the Empires Update, I thought I would start what is essentially going to be “AO Drip Check” for clan bases.

That being said, I hope that is thread is used as a space to show of your greatest architectural feats, as well as a hub for people to give advice on how to make not only a good looking, but effective base.

Feel free to make a better, well organized thread; I don’t have much experience on the forums!

Other Helpful Links: Farming Tips? How does it work?

16 Likes

might be a hit with the clan leaders

That’s the Idea. I also hope people who just want to make small fishing shack type buildings can get some use out of this too.

First you’ll wanna hit the non-clan servers to ensure that your losses are minimal. If you enter a clan server, you put infamy at risk, by selecting a standard server, you can build without that risk.
Enter a clan server once you’ve built a stable fortress.

wait who are you

Shall be returning here to steal other peoples ideas for bases

No one important. I just thought this would be a helpful topic.

If someone makes a wiki or other guide I’ll try to link it here.

Not mine (im not sure whos this is actually) but it looks very cool

7 Likes

that probably took 1 mil galleons :sob:

2 million

jesus christ what clan is that

NOOOOOOOOO what do you mean I can’t force endless death upon my clanmates??? :sob:

i got so many plans but not enough money :pensive:
alas, the curse of a marine
also i bought a ton of sugarcane on limestone then realised i cant place a farmer’s hut near the place i put them

not very good but i am also not very rich

3 Likes

Even though it’s not yours, thanks for showing this to us, it’s awesome

1 Like

My plan is to have a headquarters for my clan on Shale Reef. We will have multiple small fortresses all together on the island.

SW we have our farming headquarters which is defended little but where most of our farming operations are found. To the south we’ll have various defences placed on the pillars. The east we have a small defensive area and some more farms. The north is our main battery and in the centre we have a heavily walled barracks and keep

This is my clan’s HQ in the Bronze Sea at Ierochos

For those wondering how we were able to afford this, we used some unconventional methods

3 Likes

is this aura chat

neptune has no enemies…

3 Likes

also neptune wip hq

3 Likes