Big Changes in the Lore Doc

Added the removal of online fighting’s lore

Basically in short Vet finally got around to changing what needed to be changed with inconsistencies in the game lore and power system.

2 Likes

he also made 2 of the most important characters british

Whats next, AO MC and PK turns out to be both British? I mean, PK was originally near the area, they might as well be British…

Random Titan god #4 Vs The Literal King of Gods

When Brawn meets Brain. Seriously…

Why do all of the main characters in the Arcane Universe have bad teeth :sob:

was this always something that existed or is it recent this seems something way too important to just gloss over

DAMN THAT’S A LOT OF CHANGES WTF

Imma edit my thoughts later but everytime I see Durza’s new name I think of this Acheron instead :sob:

Okay, now I cant stop myself imagining Morden and AO MC speaking with the most British accent ever :joy:

Every nightmarish Atlantean is just a Brit who’s pissed off beyond reasoning

7 Likes

thats just normal brits though

1 Like

Ikr, now I will forever imagine Durza as a Raiden Mei expy :sob:

1 Like

chat please I need to know im so confused rn

This is new I believe

the only reason the lore of circle-less magic was added in the first place is to make “Create a Magic” make sense in the arcane lore (Create a Magic was a side project i made years ago with circleless magic where you could create and name your own magic type and make spells)

overall it just had no reason to exist in the lore

17 Likes

Gonna be honest, I don’t feel like Aurem was fully decanonized, unless the reply Vetex is cooking says so. It was at least important enough in AA to the point of not having it feeling a little too iffy.

I might be on copium though.

Henceforth, I will be reading every sentence from the MC with Heathcliff’s (Limbus Company) voice in mind

as in unbinding or destroying?

“Your majesty a second bus is coming!”