Big Changes in the Lore Doc

Is online fighting’s lore no longer canon? I dont see it on the lore doc

If i can ask, didn’t spirit energy damage the user’s spirit and shorten their lifespan previously? Why was this changed, or will explaining it now be lore spoilers?

I would guess destroying, since the PK later learns how to destroy curses using the absorption curse.

I just realized, we’ve barely gotten any info on Dead Revival Magic other than what it does. How was it discovered? Is it a mutation? Is it a lost/ancient Magic? Is it something else entirely?

aurem burning to gain power never made sense especially the dumb reasoning before of “prometheus just let cursebeard get more powerful than him without realizing”, aurem was only added to the lore to make it make sense in AA basically, so its not canon anymore

2 Likes

I think this was part of the Circleless magic thing which just doesn’t anymore

i mean it still exists, the only part i remember removing was “the first sea curse was found after hundreds of years in the old sea”

2 Likes

i think you’re thinking of circle-less magic which isn’t canon anymore, cause i don’t remember ever saying spirit energy did that

2 Likes

i think you’re confusing soul casting, which i believe is actually using magic energy for spirit energy

So you’re saying using Spirit Energy doesnt really drain a person’s lifeforce?

Guessing it doesn’t have a long-term effect. Short-term, it probably does hurt.

a few more questions if it doesnt bother you

Can spirit energy and spirit weapons harm a curse user even if the spirit energy user doesnt use magic energy?

Are you aware that the link to the lore doc on the trello doesnt work? I believe its missing an _ before the - in the link.

have elements always been the same since the gift of magic, or have the ‘base’ magics of each era been different even before AA takes place?

mfw acheron reveals his true name was raiden mei in a vision at the end of arcane adventures

Raiden, Raiden, Raiden, and Raiden walk into a bar

The lore doc still mentions mutations, so I think they used to have simpler elements as the base magics back then like AA did

He took it from there? I thought it was just a coincidence lol

I’m surprised that this wasn’t retconned (considering Enizor’s whole sidequest)

Mhm.