Big vastus man in da continent (kind of gorey i guess)

dont ask about the title ok
anyways it is time for wrorting,
also might be a bit brutal and kinda gorey, so watch out if you dont like that stuff
if i continue this tho ill probably make an uncensored version for some things just incase i get too gorey
Upon the Bronze Grasslands, a man roamed about, His blood had traces of a long-extinct race, like the Minotaur. His physical prowess seemed to be unrivalled by all opponents he fought, though his magic non-existent. His Halberd struck down upon anybody he came across, good or not. His name? Stol Kriger. Descended from his family of madness, his last name originated from the name of his father of which had the title ‘‘Bane of Justice’’. Stol had a figure of 15 feet, with his face being unknown due to his Tungsten alloy helmet.

i dont know what to do soooo skip to the cool parts yeah :sunglasses:

As Stol roamed the Grasslands, he came across a large patch of grass seeming having been squished. He approached the patch of grass, staring down at it. He saw a wizard, resting there. He pulled out his Halberd, smashing it down into their chest. The Halberd went straight through their stomach, before Stol ripped it out as blood dripped from the Halberd. A nearby Magic Council Scout , managing to have gone unnoticed , stared at Stol shortly before they sent out several blasts of 24 Karat gold. Stol was hit by the blasts, moved back ever so slightly. Stol quickly ran away to a tree, shortly before he used his Halberd to cut it off and grab it. He then proceeded to fucking throw the tree at the Scout, killing them instantly as it pierced their skin and went into a rock which pinned them to it.

ok i dont know how to end it goodbye

2 Likes

beautiful 10/10

This guy seems familiar not sure

same here i dont know why he does feel familiar