Slight Delay to 5 PM for release because I ran into some data saving issues. Sorry about the wait guys

Slight Delay to 5 PM for release because I ran into some data saving issues. Sorry about the wait guys

Test Session Four is now LIVE!
TS.FOUR Adds:
shall be played
the lag good lord
Hey, I decided to try out your game. It looks pretty nice visually. Anyway, I know the game is basically a prototype, but here is my feedback regardless.
There isn’t much to say about gameplay since this game is still in testing, and all I can do is beat up bandits to level up. So, although it feels similar to a battleground type of gameplay, I have no idea if it is good or not.
Thank you very much for trying out the game dark bit :D!
I’ll take a look into implementing some of these changes. For now the mouse cursor has been changed to be more visible and the interaction range has been increased by 2 studs for the NPCs, please lemme know if it still needs to be increased further. The other changes will be implemented in the coming days as well, thanks again for your feedback :3!
oh by the way is it intentional that you lose levels if you roll for and accept an arms with a lower max level than yours
Yeah, that’s your new potential because you purposefully accepted a lower max level ARMS.
I’ll try to add a pop up for it though so it’ll warn the player when accepting
Where’s my legendary lantern Bio
personally i highly recommend having your previous level at least save and return when you get a higher level one because that was MAD annoying and demoralizing.
I spent 1260 gold gambling just to get the 2.99 ARMS
Why is it so rare ![]()
It’s around a 6% chance for a max level arms :D!
I hope it wasn’t too bad when you tried it ;v;
Well I got 2 arms with 2.99 but there was that little bug and they didnt save
Oh and since 1 npc gives 0.25g I killed over 5000 of them ![]()
The reroll bugs out sometimes and it doesn’t properly overwrite your slot for some reason
… I’m still trying to fix this but I think it only happens on live servers so I’ve been having some issues replicating it
Could there be an issue with the skip button? When I press it sometimes it randomly gives something else entirely (it could show 1.5 and give 2.97 or
5) maybe cause I spam skip
Happy birthday silly, you’ve lived another year!
So glad to see you still alive and going well in 2025!
Happy birthday, Bio!!
silly birthday happy
has your birthday been happy