Bio's Development Log

I swear if i only had patience for youtube guides and lua coding i probaly would also start making game

(Btw you have really cool mascot design)

Those particles look crazy good.

And I agree the mascot does look cool. Though brown is definitely an interesting color choice…

Looks like a side character who everyone will end up simping for after a huge plot twist where they do a hero and behead a snake or something

Otherwise it’s cool as hell

If hell had air conditioning

maddox rehehehe

I really need to start doing digital art at some point :face_exhaling:

my paper art is in a weird place atm

Didn’t you draw the bananas

we do not talk about the horrid, wretched, vile, sinful, and abhorrent MS paint touchpad “art” that is about my less than appreciated OC… pervnana…

I want to make real digital art one day, using a real canvas and a real art software, alas, I remain in the realm of paper for now, but one day I will move on to new horizons.

for now I am a stinky freshman who’s gonna be a sophomore next year that’s in a developmental stage, as I have been for the past year and a half, since the day my art journey even began.

I should probably stop rambling about myself since this is Bio’s art thread so toodles :hugs:

Was looking back in my thinking book and found some drafts for the statue place, a little doodle and my checklist partway through for what needs to be completed P:

4 Likes

Kinda long update list since the last one was early, but here it is!
[0702-0715]

• Added more EFX to hit, death, and slash
  • Added Reroll system functionality
  • Started reanimating NC string properly
  • EXP equation and calculations added

But most importantly, I’ve set a deadline for myself on August 1st to release TestSession.ONE, where hopefully I’ll have base mechanics down -v-
(Don’t expect too much, literally still struggling to code all this rn)

4 Likes

looking real clean

Thank youuu!!@@

1 Like

this looks sick! keep it upN

anyway game looking fire

Thanks! I’m struggling to get projectiles working but we’ll get there :]

good luck bro

Projectiles were simple for me in unity but I bet they’re much worse in roblox studio. Good luck.

can i ask for a picture of her bag from behind

no reason in particular