Bio's Development Log

Sure, here you go :D.

2 Likes

ohohoho you do not want to mess with the monstrosity of luau

Gah, itā€™s not letting me into my workplace D:

NOOOOOO

Bit of a late update since Iā€™ve been out partying a bit with friends, but here we go!
[0716-0722]

• Projectile moves now work
  • DummyTypes now work, Normal and Blocking dummies can spawn
  • Added a chat command to show playerTable
  • Base UI has been laid out
  • Fixed Critical Bug that broke players on hit.

Hopefully weā€™ll make it to my deadline of August 1st for base functionality. Iā€™ll be satisfied with how Kogetsu handles once I iron out most of the bugs with it. Once thatā€™s done, I just have some UI work from there and Iā€™ll try to open it up for the first little playtest.

7 Likes

looking fire still

1 Like

make me a playable character :smirk_cat: :trol:

Maybe much further down the line when everything is better functioning and I have the liberty of programming front end without worrying about back end :pensive:.

The gameā€™s classes are based on ā€œARMSā€ or your manifested weapon so I guess youā€™d be like an Axe or something?

if we have to do maddox, his power has changed DRASTICALLY and instead of poison canonically, he uses mainly threads as his form of attack

(spider boi, not related to spiderman sadly)

though personally it would be cool if we just made like a literal sandal with a gun or something stupid lol

ARMS Manifestation: Sandal!

the sandal of death.

The sandal of menaceā€¦ the shoe of powerā€¦ the Lord of the Sands, etc.

my opponent when he summons their greatmace manifestation and I counterattack it with a rubber flip flop (they have mere seconds left to live)

I donā€™t know how i just found this thread, some of this work is COLD :cold_face:

Good luck with whatever game you are making gui and effect wise it is really well done, Iā€™ll definently check it out if it ever gets released :+1:

2 Likes

The only thing I know for real

Danke for coming to check out my log :+1:
Will keep posted on my little passion project each Saturday if nothing goes wrong :]

Pretty big update where I finally hit the grind :frpensive:
[0723-0729]

• Added client HUD
  • Added shielding and shield break
  • Added dialogue, so you can talk to certain NPCs now
  • Added Reversal (Stein) and Recolor (Mars) NPCs
  • Added a leaderboard

Stein

Mars

Definitely feel like Iā€™m on track for this test session thatā€™s coming up. Just gotta whip up some art and whatnot for this, then Iā€™ll open the place up for friends to join. Iā€™ll post the discord and trello when the test session starts. If you guys could hop in and give some feedback when that happens, thatā€™ll be much appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

This is fantastic! Iā€™m convinced you can stop time or something with how much youā€™ve gotten done.

man how do yā€™all make good GUIs like that I put off designing that cause Iā€™m always dogshit at it :sob:

What is bio cooking?!?? :fire: :fire: :fire: :cook: