Bio's Development Log

My ARMS manifestation is a technological pair of sandals.

Ty got the most op pair of sandals ever

I donā€™t exactly know what technology ARMS do

but like

theyā€™re comfortable shoes so

W I guess

Technological ARMS are the most mysterious ARMS as they donā€™t physically manifest themselves outside of the user. A key pattern between all three known technological ARMS users is that their abilities break the mass - energy equilibrium. This allows them to create something from nothing. On the contrast Physical and Magical ARMS convert the natural elements (oxygen, nitrogen, etc) in the air in order to change them into altered matter to form tools.

Of the three most known Technological users, two have some form of metal manipulation, and one of plant manipulation.

So your sandals would probably be more of a physical ARMS than anything

oopsies

are physical arms like kinda shit doe like Iā€™m gonna lose to a tech arms guy :cry:

Having a physical arms does not that the user is weak. There are simply different fields that each ARMS specializes in. All ARMS allow the user to defy their physical limitations, though some have focuses on the mind, body, or spirit (Imagination).

A skilled physical arms user can very well beat a Tech user who doesnā€™t have full understanding of their field just by beating them into submission as Tech users often donā€™t train their bodies.

Also, as far as the citizens of this universe know, itā€™s a relatively 60/40 split with mostly physical ARMS taking the majority. Technological ARMS are a foreign concept to them.

The only ones who know technological ARMS exist and are vary of them are a select few higher ups in the INSIDE. Tech ARMS are extremely difficult to use since they require indepth knowledge in the field that they manipulate. Ie, an engineer w. metal manipulation would create more structurally sound and actually functional items (Guns and such) vs an artist using metal manipulation would create hap-hazard strikes of metal only relying on physical trauma.

In the rare cases that Tech ARMS pop up within the OUTSIDE or INSIDE, they are often branded as DIS-ARMS who fail to awaken their ARMS. As Tech ARMS donā€™t manifest physically itā€™s often they get thrown away for not being able to awaken. Itā€™s often not long after that they mysteriously disappear or die out.

okay

so uhm

can my shoes like

land critical hits or something or like

I can bypass the abilities of other people and also dodge attacks because my ARMS say that my dodge was ā€œtrueā€ and it worked

ARMS Manifestation: Dulzura Winters,
Judge.

Physical
Manifests as a large detailed halberd.

Has abilities based on weakening and debuffing enemies, with golden glowing effects.

ARMS Manifestation: Icarus Fallenfire,
Dreadfall.

Physical
Manifests itself as small dagger.

Has abilities with long cooldowns in exchange for higher damage and DoT applied.

ARMS Manifestation: Takeshi Light,
Trust and Protection.

Magical
Manifests as a glowing shield on their back.

Has abilities that are based on self (and possibly other people) healing and sustain.

1 Like

ARMS manifestation: Sandal

Type: what

Summons a bowl of tteokbokki.

can be used numerous times.

The tteokbokki can literally do anything.

ARMS Manifestation: Felix Mist,
Order and Pain.

Physical
Manifests as a combative stance.

Abilities based on rushdown and pressuring. One ability has a crossbow for the sake of lore and funny.

ARMS Manifestation: Rune Phoenix,
Hunting and Hunted

Physical
Manifests as a flintlock rifle.

Has high damage ranged abilities.

ARMS Manifestation: Akiro Zephyr,
Sword of Storm

Physical
Manifests itself as a cutlass.

Has abilities based on creating slashes of wind which can knockback enemies.

This one might have to be my favourite.

ARMS Manifestation: Randomness, Chaotic Function,
Blurred and Broken
[Very Rare]

Magical
Manifests as a partially fractured sword floating near the right hand. Occasionally flashes in bursts of colour.

Abilities are based on applying random effects many times.
RNG is funnny. Trust me.

Time to start praying to rng-esus in the middle of a fight

Always rememberā€¦

Iā€™m wondering if I should add more characters to the statue for my birthday .3.

Didnā€™t you already spend weeks of your life on that?

1 Like

Yes ;-;

But whatā€™s another week after all that

You are probably more dedicated than any other person on the forums, I could barely have the patience to make a game and here you are with fifty statues, a good looking game and a better forum pfpā€¦

2 Likes

DO IT GRAHHH
(complete sentence)

are you REALLY really sure you want this bio? Itā€™s gonna drain you dry!

Ok TestSession.One has started!

This will run until August 4th (Friday) where Iā€™ll close down the place and change stuff based on feedback. Note that everything seen in game is not final and only used to provide a proof of concept for how the game will play in the future. Hence the code name: bare-bones.

Please do lemme know any bugs and stuff that can be changed in the game, links to all the media can be found in the game description :+1:

3 Likes