BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

So its like, magics for deaf people

hey should i try to make gestures for lost and ancient magics

idk what their clash rates but eh

this game is literally crafted for wom magic nerds soo

there’s like “base magic round” where you can only use base magic gestures, it’s as tame as your usual rock paper scissors (probably with some light punishment towards the loser, idk if y’all punish the losers in rps)

then “lost magic round” where you can only use lost magic gestures, the stakes tend to be higher, and the punishment tends to get more violent than base magic round (the gestures would be harder to pull off too if i ran out of ideas)

then “ancient magic round” where you can only use ancient magic gestures, the violence/stakes would prob increase too

yeah im aware the winning rate would be unfair as fuck, i think this is best played when you have to play several rounds to decide on the winner

lost/ancient gestures or nah
  • yea sure im down for more hell gestures
  • no please keep this base magic only

0 voters

to be honest i feel like i’d redesign gestures if i intend to design them as legit sign language

Nice

you’ve done enough suffering

wom oc again

4 Likes

I don’t wanna read everything you the start and end
I started to suffer on the first post :cold_face: :ok_hand:

good luck walking backwards to hell

Not until I get sunken armor to stay wet and not dry in hell :muscle: :sunglasses:

i should explain where did i get this idea first
i speedrun through a (how to not fucking write) romance story yesterday and boy, shit was painfully bad
the reason i managed to finish it to the ending was “how would this mess of a romance end wtf”
so yeah i want to write something painfully bad to spite myself and probably everyone

yeah so i want y’all to help me decide the prompt/setting for the incoming shitpost story

the story’s quality will be somewhere like this one

and here’s the incoming polls

• character poll (basically ‘which one would you date so i can write a story about self insert dating them’)
  • plot poll (self-explanatory, typing them out pains me)
  • additional bonus (something i can sprinkle into the story so it becomes more painful to read)

if you don’t know what to do with these polls, just vote whatever you think would be the funniest outcome.

oh yea. this will be written in the 2nd person in the present tense.

who would you date. (the brackets behind each name will affect locations and references I’ll make in the story)
  • averill (AA)
  • sage (AA)
  • freedrock (AA)
  • valencia (AA)
  • verdies (AA)
  • arsen (AA)
  • cursebeard (AA)
  • kraken (AA)
  • trigno (AA)
  • romulus (AA)
  • rupin (AA)
  • durza (AA)
  • theos (AA)
  • prometheus (AA)
  • king david silver (WoM)
  • the minotaur (WoM)
  • the exiled (WoM)
  • morden (AO)
  • iris the anomaly (AO)
  • captain ruby roger (AO)

0 voters

what kinda plot do you want to do with the most popular character in the first poll
  • love triangle (between the reader, the character who got most votes in the first poll, and second character with most votes + the same brackets behind their name)
  • “oh fuck im working with them and i fell for them”
  • “i got isekai’ed to arcane universe somehow, and now i’m going to figure out a way to date them”
  • above but you now assume the identity of the 2nd most popular (with the same tag), but you don’t give a fuck and somehow try to get with them (can go terribly wrong if the 1st and 2nd shouldn’t be dating)
  • “im an idiot in distress but this character saved me…”
  • “I’M SOMEHOW FORCED TO MARRY/DATE THEM NOOOOOOO”
  • “I REMEMBERED KISSING THIS CHARACTER YESTERDAY IM FUCKED NOOOOOOOOOO”
  • “IM STUCK WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKER IN AN ELEVATOR OR WHATEVER” (can turn into a non-romance story)

0 voters

additional bonus
  • anime-fied writing (adding suffixes like Theos-san/Durza-chan/etc. and some lines might be straight up Japanese)
  • i describe too much details about character’s appearance
  • the characters are incredibly stupid so that they wouldn’t pick obvious options.
  • good ending, but i write it like “5 years later, they have children together and they’re living like a happy family, and 30 years later they had grandchildren”
  • the main character has no family and no friends, therefore the only person they’d stick around is the love interest (why)
  • “i wake up for school normally, do my boring routine, and then…”

0 voters

trigno if male and iris if female
unfortunately i like magma dude more ( and also because i know more about him than some random boss ) so trigno my beloved

and im gonna wait til there’re at least 3 more people here to vote for the rest for totally definitely no reason

1 Like

don’t worry i’ll change my options when more people jump on this too

and for next voters, just don’t like the poll/reply and vote whatever cringe shit y’all want lmao, gotta stay sneaky with our darkest cringe desires

how the fuck am i supposed to look up and learn more about this phenomenon where my drawing motivation and focus spiked up when it’s king david silver (AND IT DISAPPEARS IMMEDIATELY WHEN I HAVE TO DRAW OTHER CHARACTERS THAT ISN’T HIM OR OTHER CHARACTERS I DRAW A LOT)

fucker singlehandedly broke through my art blocks before
and like
how

like what the fuck am i supposed to type in google to learn more about this effect???

also here’s a sketch to test out this phenomenon thingy to see if it’s still working AND IT FUCKING WORKED

5 Likes

there’s comfort character
and then there’s art block break character

im still trying to figure out what’s the sciency/psychological reason behind this

how the fuck did this man break my weeks worth of art block

idk, maybe you just really like to draw him subconsciously so you have a better chance of thinking about what to draw when it’s about him

i will now try to figure out what the fuck is he doing in my subconsciousness

1 Like

finally, more shitpost stories

oh god.

ok so from the bad romance story poll, we got…
a love triangle between the reader, trigno-san the volcano, and sage-san the emerald empress. written in anime-fied writing style. my fucking god.

when will i write this? i have no fucking idea!

another kds doodle but for a different purpose this time

im fuckng pissed

6 Likes