BNT's Hell Thread ft. doodles, shenanigans, and terrible posts

font shenanigans

oc stuff

note: this tweet was made when my headspace was sloppy, so there might be some ooc / unnatural stuff

oc relationship hell, also shoutout to Story Plotter app for having this feature where i can make a relationship diagram like this

moon god peeps so far ft. zares

ao ocs that didn’t fall under other sub categories

ocs of ocs

aa stuff (that’s just trigno and rupin, and a kds content)

funni comparison

trigno vs rupin art i uploaded yesterday but bloopers
the actual art: Heated Battle (and Valentine’s day stuff, not related to the main art)

rupin redesign bc my brain kept telling me to make rupins hair longer

(mood tbh)

trigno redesign too

(DESPITE THE FACT I SAID REDESIGN, I MAY OR MAY NOT STICK TO CANON DESIGNS IN FUTURE ARTS)

8 Likes

Where can I find this Story Plotter app? wait nvm google search is useful. (for some things)

1 Like

what a fire curse does to a mf (rupin)

he gets longer hair bc i say so

9 Likes

look at this horrendous outfit combo i picked for trigno

it looks so bad that i want to post it on this thread

also uh. to sum up what i’ve been up to while being inactive on this post…: i overhauled my blog and turned it into a place to store my writing stuff and oc lore

8 Likes

Edgino

4 Likes

original setting oc stuff (theres a bunch more that im too lazy to dump em here)

wom oc territory (plus king david silver because i am incredibly biased)

also speaking of wom oc stuff, I’ve been working on Average Day in Magius and I just finished the first storyline

and now I’m trying to decide which storyline to work on next

not gon bump the Average Day in Magius: The Main Thread or make a new separate post for this form

9 Likes

cool concepts, you considering writing it?

also just asking whats up with the mask guy

which one

if you meant the original setting one, yeah. I’ve made incredibly brief intro pages for those three characters, and would write more about other characters/the setting itself
character in red intro, character in yellow intro, masked person intro

if you meant the storyline polls for adim, yeah. i just need to decide which storyline to focus on next

yooo cool setting

1 Like

But I would read stuff about them if you ever take a break from adim

1 Like

oh rn it’s like

adim - not sure which storyline i’ll stop at, but once i start on a storyline, i’ll mainly focus on working on it until it’s done (rn it’s on a break until i get the idea of which storyline to work on next, probably somewhere around next month)

original setting/pawn’s creation stories - side passion project i work/update whenever i want, doesn’t really have storylines to follow yet since I’m still working on the setting itself

wait quick question
can indifference and passion, just straight-up control mortals

they can pretty much control whatever the hell happens in mortals’ brains

Do mortals still have at least some degree of control or is it just them? Like can they at least use logic and make decisions on their own?

yeah

the gods’ powers are usually passive and remain idle in the background, so mortals have a good amount of control over themselves

they’re capable of actively using their powers and making the mortals lose control over their minds, though it doesn’t happen often

1 Like

I love the way the eyes are made, you could probably figure out something of each character from it
Yellow is probably a more chilled character but still has an aggressive glint
Masked’s is pretty interesting. Something about the crack tells me something of their backstory…
Red is just aggressive lmao

2 Likes

havent been drawing much but

have a dave

9 Likes

nice drawing

2 Likes

we love dave

1 Like