Average Day in Magius: The Main Thread

Welcome!

This thread is just one hell of BNT’s WoM OCs collection, as I have several characters related to this whole story. I hope you’d enjoy the characters and their stories!

Main Storylines

Story Simulation [ONGOING]

The thirteen storytellers, including myself, will bring you guys on a journey in Magius.
You might be familiar with this story’s direction.
The Minotaur and the Exiled, Aurielle Salore and Dacien, do those names ring any bells?
To us, they came from a lost and incomplete story.

- Valerie F.

Lost Things [DELAYED]

All the things they’ve lost or yet to obtain, will be found in this story of finding.

[To be continued]

33 Likes

That’s great and all but you forgot Burgess Jr. the omnipresent god.

4 Likes

Sounds like an intresting series

Can’t wait to see this coming

1 Like

oh god oh fuck how could I’ve forgotten about him

oh no

2 Likes

it’s actually a series of comics/short stories/drawings coming out at a really inconsistent rate lol

2 Likes

NOW AS THE CELEBRATION OF MAKING THIS THREAD

I SHALL DROP THE OLD DOODLES/SKETCHES
image image image
keihatsu fellows

relationship guide because yes yes
this may be outdated in future stories though

Also another note. When the storyline update hits, several characters and squads will be separated for their storylines. Will the separated characters be reunited? Who knows.

anyways, have a floofy carson here as a finisher

5 Likes

Another extra doodle but this time it’s hidden bc reasons

If you aren’t into character shipping implications, ignore this reply.

Joseph and Jacob content yes yes

image image image image

other than the ship art, have a froggy on ace’s head

3 Likes

As a dumbfuck that’s garbage at drawing,this is very pog to look at :sunglass

1 Like

Dang I wish I can bookmark this for good.

1 Like

Ok, time for story rambling #1! (They won’t be numbered later so yeah, think of this as a decoy number lmao)

Each rambling would be hidden and can be read when clicked. Most of the ramblings will come in a form of me typing random shit in lists, so don’t mind my unorganized explanations.

As I’m aware that I ship a lot of characters for some reason, some ramblings may have ship implications. But at this point, no characters are planned to have romantic relationships. Although some crushes are possible if you connect the actual right dots

Regarding William and Hina + Hina's motives and stuff
  • Lemme just explain about ‘William’s men’ part I’ve written in his bio first, he basically makes connections to those people, then slowly starts to make ‘deals’ with some of them, depending on his current situation. He gets some loyal underlings through this too.

• Most of the deals promise things that go along with the dealer’s goals, such as money, fame, etc. As for the exchange, William is aware of what the dealer is actually capable of (killing, stealing, raiding, etc.) due to the befriending part. Will the requests get gradually bigger? It depends on what William is looking for at that moment, as it varies.

• Now speaking of Hina, she often works as a bodyguard (subject to be changed later). Although she would take any jobs within her actual limits, to get the money.

• So yeah, Hina was involved in William’s deal several times. As Hina’s goal was pretty simple (anything for cash), William took a liking to her.

• While Hina still had the 100% cash goal, she got employed in a guild/faction/etc. and finally has something (relating to herself) to be held in honor.

• Although that leads to some Hina with the self-doubt™ moments.

• As an asshole William is, he’s aware of that. And tries to weave her away from the self-doubt and the honor part.

• How does it turn out? It partially worked, although since they basically work in different places at this point, they haven’t contacted each other that much. Although some bittersweet(???) memories are still left with both of them.

• If you’re wondering how would they react if they see each other again. William would still retain his happy-going and casual attitude towards Hina, although he’s wary of her possible changes. But for Hina, she would still be friendly, but noticeably awkward.

(Major changes to the character's relationships/stories) Hero and Villain storyline

For now, I’ll only include the characters from Vistarian, Castlian, and Alalean squad.

Most of the characters here won’t really reunite with their original culture squads if they got different storylines.

Hero Storyline Characters: John Salore, Virgil Barion, Joseph Silver, Damien Marshall, Jacob Gold

Villain Storyline Characters: Carson Calding, Benedict Auburn, William Drake, Jess Percy, Tyler Arbor

Now the real question.

@LittleShrekSheep Arcane Adventures Webtoon.

or

@BNTarwarn Average Day in Magius Comics

for me, both

eh I don’t think comparing those is a good idea, since both are focused on different games and stories, also different levels of commitment (since ADIM is a series that I make content for in a very casual + inconsistent rate)

2 Likes

new update to the topic itself :sunglasses:

2 Likes

when will we see the storyline in your comics?

after I’ve finished the storyline quests lol (I’m in school rn so rip)

1 Like

new comic moment

[Average Day in Magius?] Separating paths

is akira gender fluid?

eh nah

he’s just a dude who likes dressing in female outfits

Totally a canon spoiler!!!: Carson vs John battle in the finale of the series' storyline

5 Likes