Boss Injuries

Indirect statement from Vetex where Elius and Carina weren’t powerful enough to give you lasting injuries :100:

1 Like

Secret calvus buff, now we have to fight him with less hp

I hope those injuries heal after month+ in the mines, lol

Ellius in game: Rolls players without a sweat
Ellius in lore: cant even damage mc enough for injuries

Injuries confirmed?

1 Like

Almost had a stroke before realizing it’s not the purely evil Injuries mechanic yet.

Well, it may be there soon

wait wtf there will be fall dmg ?

im so gonna make a knockback wind build again

Perfect intensity knockback gems
Send them to the Dark Sea

Ok so you are telling me that argos and Calvus were enough to give the player lasting injuries but not General Julian which if you didnt know is stronger than calvus stated by vetex

1 Like

Me after fighting a level 950 legendary atlantean having all of the injuries possible;

Less than 50 till 10k.
We arent going to make it for the story quests, huh…

But yeah, I like the detail abt the injuries. The only signs that tells of MC’s struggles against the story bosses was in the quest descriptions. I wonder if players who already did the story will get these injuries or not. Tbh, makes me wanna have a second try on the story after the update to see these.

You really want to go into the Calvus fight without all your health that much?

Well you have a month to heal after Julian

Each day, we get closer to Reminders for AO (Part 4)

3 Likes

My zero defense ass in the nimbus sea after tryna fight all the bosses:

calvus would still be easy even if that was a thing

take that back

Carina? Yes. I felt more pain from my eye strain fighting her than anything else. Ellius? No, he made me punch a hole in my wall. That definitely was a lasting injury.

for speedrunners
as a person who takes ages to do things (im savant) by the time im at calvus, the ravenna soldiers that iris dident delete have caught up with me ive already recovered