Burgr has killed a man

RE: Sustained and deliberate threats and character assassination

Burgers do not have arms, yet @Burgr has gone out of the beaten path to procure very human like hands, torso, abs. How could this be? Well, the answer is simple: Burgr has murdered a man in cold blood to get arms because Burgr is a nasty, jealous frosty freezer burn patty.

how dere u make these accusations
i would never kill a man trust me
i only kill chikens

I did not. You did. See this thread. You killed a man to prove you have arms.

Here are receipts. You cannot walk back from this path now.

just cus i have arms doesnt mean they are human
i grew them
:sunglasses:

See how this burger denies a craving for men. Yet Burgr covets. Nothing grows arms that quickly. For instance, it takes about 10 minutes to cook a burger patty to medium-rare. You are saying you grew arms of a man? But not out of your body, just attached to your bottom?

I can see the sewing marks from where you lopped this man’s head off, you killer

the only thing IM CRAVING is a CHIKEN SAMITCH.

This is a very strong man too. I doubt this body was procured by consent. Burge\r found this man and ruthlessly severed his life from his loved ones.

I want you to imagine the Minotaur. A man searching for purpose through battle. Friends and comrades follow this man in his quest. Imagine if one day Burgr simply ended that, all for the petty matter of appendages

i was born with arms stupid

besides reptiles can grow limbs so why cant i? i can do whatever theh ell i want and i felt like growing a muscular body

so i did

:sunglasses:

You came from a dead bovine. Yet you grow human hands.

You say you love Gordon Ramsay, yet he threw you out of the kitchen and scorned your freezer burned self.

You say you have grown past the need for humans, yet you procure yourself a carcass of a man, and you beg and whine for humans to help you end one. One chicken out of many.

gordon ramsay did what he HAD TO DO. HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY FATHER.

ALSO

THE ONLY THING I NEED

IS FOR YOU TO SHHHUUUUTTTTT UPPPPPP

SHUT THE UP. YOU HAVE FORSAKEN GOD BY ATTACHING HUMAN APPENDAGES TO YOUR BOVINE BODY

they arent hooman stoopid

Ok, “I love Gordan Ramsey.” “Petition for humans to kill Burgr’s enemy” Burgr.

the petitun was to flaunt my power over u

I would tell you to catch these hands, but I have wings, and you…well, those hands are certainly from a human. A human’s power.

whats even happening

YOU HAVE FORSAKEN GOD BY ATTACHING HUMAN APPENDAGES TO YOUR BOVINE BODY

@Burgr threatened to harm me and kill all my fellow chickens.

how many times DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?
ITS NOT HOOMAN
I grew them like a butterfly grows wings

burgr how could you :angry: