Butterfly's Doodle Thread

Welp, theres an art contest now. Time to lock in for two weeks. Though, I technically have less than 2 weeks since Im going on another vacation to the city on the 25th lol

I wonder if I should revise my past AO poster ideas… I got no idea atm tho

ANOTHER TRIP!?

Where you going now mate?

homegirl really trying to get the adventuring time achievement irl with all these trips :sob:

Perth

Im nervous abt flying again :cry:

Well take care then (again)

Yeah, Ill update this thread when I start going

Hmm… Im wondering if I should redesign Ava. Like, I’d likely keep her outfits, but like… different hairstyle maybe? Im trying another hairstyle for her rn

1 Like

you can maybe mix and match different outfits and hairstyles! it’s like playing dress-up with your ocs lol
you don’t necessarily have to redesign her completely, but you can give her different looks that she can change into; so long as her defined features that make her stand out are still prominent ^^

1 Like

After trying out a few hairstyles, tbh, I think the current one fits her best so Im keeping it for now (she’ll def have different hair styles tho)

Im practicing sketching on paper again since I havent done that in a while

1 Like

ohh good luck with that, yeah its good to have a consistent design feature so your characters are memorable

When you spend so much time… on leaves (looks nice tho)

I truly wonder if Ill be able to finish this in a week :sweat_smile: (I could probs continue while Im on the vacation?)

1 Like

Has anyone ever told you…

“When there’s a will, there’s a way?”

Trust me, you got this. No pressure at all :+1:

these leaves are so peak (unironically though, why do they look so good) :heart:

It took a while since I had to redo them a few times (now I have to figure out how to do the other textures…)

I feel like I might end up working on the background the most oof. Im learning how to do stuff as I go