Butterfly's Doodle Thread

looks awesome, but

commit to the indecisiveness and give her two sashes on both sides even though it makes no logical sense rahhhhh

When you cant decide the expression on ze face:

2 Likes

why does she look sad and like tsundere at the same time :sob:

…Is Noelle even supposed to look tsundere? :sob:

Noelle mention… :eye:

1 Like

A small drawing after not drawing for a while oof

6 Likes

gasp Not an AO art???

Me revisiting a character design I made years ago, tho I made slight changes to it. Maybe I should make her the pfp gal (I havent even decided her name)

5 Likes

oh my godddd the design looks so good! love the outfit sm

1 Like

Crap, i think the one with the more vibrant eyes is better
20240824_185221

4 Likes

Thx! It was kinda inspired by Honkai Impact’s asymmetrical designs, maybe I should make her into a fully fleshed out OC~

1 Like

bro pulled some time lost character design and it’s peak, you cooked with this one :fire:

1 Like

WOAAA shes so prettyyy! :0 i rlly love the colour choices for her, and her outfit is so beautifulllll

1 Like

ver pretty!!! really cute, I am running out of words but uh, :+1:

uh, this point is really cool though
ik those designs are nightmarishly complex and artists hate them, but the asymmetry is very cool about them.

1 Like

“I-It’s n-not that I l-like you or a-anything!” Noelle shouts, crying for the tenth time that day. Her face hadn’t even dried since last time.

Lord forgive me.

bro I dont even think a demon could let this slide

Assuming I go to heaven at a similar time as the other forumers, I think god will be too busy judging them to notice me. Hopefully.

bro I think joining the forums just automatically puts anyone in it on a VIP list to hell :sob:

omg this is canon 100000% frfr no cap /j