Buying Exotic Fish

Bro it’s a joke :sob:

I was still offended!! :sob: :sob: :pensive:

The fuck? :sob::skull:
How in the shitless hell is fish useful other than selling them for crowns or collection?

he flagged my posts too :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

how did these flags go through LMAO

ill give a rusty can for the crowns

The flag was temporarily hidden because of GamezCatt lmao

When something is flagged it gets hidden for some time until a moderator DMS you about the situation I believe

But GamezCatt literally went out of his way and flagged the messages because he was malding because of mrnormalbox

users flag a post which gets forwarded to content moderators for reviewing from what I heard

Staff, as well as category moderators, can then review the flagged content to decide what to do.

Options may include agreeing with the flag, disagreeing with the flag, and ignoring the flag. Additionally, staff can hide the post, triggering an automatic PM to the user encouraging them to edit the post; silence the user; suspend the user; or delete the post.

Flags from some well trusted users might perform automatic actions like hiding. If a user has a high trust level and their previous flags have been agreed with often by moderators, their flags will be more likely to automatically hide bad content.

I just want to say to everyone who even posted here; Fuck you

how about your strong ss for author’s exotic fish :troll:

(Author is the guy who helped vetex make bronze grasslands yis)

ah yes lets also say “fuck you” to the people who tried to help you. Smart choice ngl, definitely gets you a lot of friends

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that if you plan to stay in the community, I did that and got shifted on quite a lot :+1::+1::+1:

fuck you too :relaxed:

1 Like

this is living proof that the trading community is ass :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :nauseated_face: :-1:

2 Likes

He’s not a dumbass for not using codes or collecting fish, he just wants to play the game differently from you lmfao

Not everything you do has to profit you, you can play the game for fun and collect stuff :fr:

I miss the good days when trading community wasn’t so one sided and you can actually have fun and not get flamed when a trade isn’t 100% equal

3 Likes

I can admit Box might’ve been a bit harsh, but this mans wasn’t talking back saying the dumbest shit
I do see ur point tho, people always try to sound smart lecturing others on something they don’t want to be lectured on.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the OP say “Yes, Ik crowns are worthless, don’t ask or advise me on why I’m making this offer blah blah blah” and ppl will still try to lecture them
Btw this isn’t aimed directly at box, it’s directly at everyone including me. We all had the right to shit on this guy tho

1 Like

Mald
Anyways can I have some fish plz
I need fish to make fish juice :cry:
:pensive: fishe
Igive5kcrownsforfish :sunglasses:
no fish :pensive:

I don’t care about anyone’s response to his response, his response was uncalled for

That’s not my point at all

Anything after him lashing back I don’t care about, but the fact that box just can’t let someone have fun and do this trade is what doesn’t sit well with me

Crowns for fish is an equal trade, so in this case when he said fish had value he was obviously talking about to him only since he also acknowledged that crowns have no value. If you guys just left him alone to do his fair trade instead of flaming him maybe he wouldn’t have responded in the way he did?

2 Likes

do you have fish

Nah I got like 700 fish right when fishing update dropped and i didn’t even get a single exotic so I quit fishing right then :pensive: