Buying Exotic Fish

now u a sweaty glass / lightning pvper
oh how much you have changed… :cry:

That was a typo mb lmao

🥲

Do you expect us to be perfect as well? It’s such a minuscule trade and traders are looking for REAL offers. So therefore, him
Tryna talk shit to us about fish lmfao definitely created backlash

Lol wtf no? I don’t expect anyone to be perfect, I just expect people to stop being assholes towards people just because they’re collecting something that doesn’t have a direct value… don’t put words in my mouth

??? This is a MARKETPLACE… A place to make offers for things no matter how big or small the value is. If you don’t think its worth your time then just don’t open the topic, it’s not that hard. there are others who would do this trade, not everything revolves around big value things, there’s nothing wrong with this trade smh

I already acknowledge that his response was uncalled for, but it’s funny that nobody talks about box’s reply which triggered the op’s response, but everyone gets on his ass when he responds with the same negativity. It really isn’t that hard to leave someone alone if you don’t want to do the trade rather than clowning him and then when he responds badly clowning him even more

This argument is done, it achieves nothing for both of us. You can say what you want about what happened but I was literally tryna agree with you and you decided to go ballistic because I didn’t understand u

I didn’t go ballistic, all I did was state facts, and you were DEFINITELY not agreeing with me, especially when you said stuff like this:

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :-1: :-1: :-1:

Yeah I didn’t WANT agree with you after you kept on flaming me for not understanding you, bru even if somebody doesn’t exactly get your point, you don’t always have to correct them smh 🤦🏻

I didn’t flame you…? I stated my points respectfully without insulting you. How soft are you bruh

Yeah but it’s not like you were close, what you said was the exact opposite of my pov so ofc I am going to state my opinion, if you don’t like it I don’t care :yawning_face:

agree to disagree :grin:

you’re right there,

jeyycubs got a point here :man_shrugging:

nah he was trollin, I was just humoring him. don’t take it so seriously lol

dumbest point ive seen in a while, the marketplace is for trades however big or small. It really isnt that hard to just not click on a topic if you dont want to do it bruh

never

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.