Calvus has children proof?

Either it’s Elius and Carina or that’s cap

There’s this one channel I watch called UsefulCharts. He does videos on genealogy and studies Royal lines and stuff. Why do you think I’ve been trying to find when the old kings of Ravenna died, or how long ago Ravenna was established?

Here are my findings based on quests and NPC dialogue.

Gallio Bronze during the Mines Arc: he said something about Akursius Keep being a Bronze Legion fortress for around 20 years

Rackham’s Journal: Akursius Keep fell in January Y1807

Quests Tab: The Nimbus Sea Arc starts on December 6, Y1854

I’m tryna find out about his sons to see who would take over after him (probably revon tbh but we move) and if his sons potentially try to get revenge later down the line

If it’s true then it’s probably some random npc called quandalius dingleton somewhere in the Dark Sea on Mimhere island

I mean

If Calvus had children then they would be prince/princesses instead of prince Revon was his name I think

And he was Calvus’s brother

2 Likes

Yea but vetex

This is my source btw. I’ll check when I get home.

his ass does not have a spouse to continue the royal line

Not that we know of

Ulricus line died out because Elius and Carina are probably dead.

LMAOO ARE TOU TELLING ME ITS CANON PRINCE REVON HAD A GIRLFRIEND?

No way bruh that’s crazy :exploding_head:

Now that I think of it… We really do need more attention for the royal family lore

The dialogue says his children are too young. Revon would take the throne but he went missing

Regents is what I believed. Calvus is like 30 I think

It’s not cap. I don’t have the screenshot but you can find the npc for yourself. Elius and Carina are the children of Ulricus (a close relative) not Calvus. Calvus’s children are too young to take the throne according to the npc so Revon would take his place

Does anyone have a Ravenna Royal family tree

Never thought there was actually that much lore behind this

No but it likely wouldn’t be hard to make

I do it’s in the first post on this thread, it’s linked

Fuck, I lied. It’s the 4th post but here it is The Ravenna Royal Line as we know it right now

Screenshot of the dialogue that states Calvus’ Chuldren?

Now I wonder… If Argos is a Ravenna noble as well, where would he be on this tree

Or is he just some random general that has no connection to the others at all?

I mean, after all… The Ravenna related storyline bosses as of now belong to the order in some way. All except for Prince Revon. Who I wouldn’t call a boss.

On the other hand, I don’t think Carina and Elius are of royal blood but Argos is just kind of chilling in the corner

It’s lore time