Calvus is is stupidly inconsistent

AMERICA :skull:

btw does anyone here have calvus armor they’d like to trade my triasta and arcsphere for?

fighting calvus with ammo is actually pretty good. You can down him in like 15~ bullets, and he drops 70-100 cash so you can just buy your bullets back x6.

the armorer after i walk into the king’s chambers and gun him down with the 200 bullets i just bought from him:

2 Likes

yeah but i can just throw sharp objects at him and make more profit

thanks terrain :fr:

ah, but if you kill him faster because you use gun, you make more profit AND get more boss drops for your time invested.

it’s just good business.

also @DubiousLittleTyp0
*watches him fire off barrage of projectiles in a straight line at you
*jumps at him

this is true, but my monkey brain refuses to let me use ammo in PVE situations, therefore, i shall stick to throwing stuff at him

The armorer wondering where my money keeps coming from after hearing his king use magic for 20 minutes straight and violent gunshots

well how else am I supposed to fucking deal with him? I run away, he just teleports and stomps

also I’m a warlock so I don’t got any of those fancy fuckin toys you warrior builds packing

okay so I got a ravenna warshield and-

I think I’ve discovered the power of blocking

phase 2 elius is kinda easy now

well this just made calvus farming easy

THIS IS OFF TOPIC, BITCH!
we clown in this mothefucka take yo sensitive ass back to #game-discussion

:nerd_face:

1 Like

if this isn’t proof terrain destruction on bosses is fucking stupid idk what is

You know, after fighting calvus numerous times tonight, his actual most cancerous move isn’t his blast, or his pillar…

it’s the fucking spear things he summons on his back, those things are actually unfair.

Yep. His pillar, blast, and stomp are actually the best times to wail on him.

FINALLY

damn i was still trying to get those for you

do u got chestplate?