Can forumers come up with The hypothetical PERFECT mainline series pokemon game?

TRUE (do not remind me of the fucking unova protag names)

Are you blind or blatantly ignoring what I actually said, I clearly stated

I don’t keep up with Pokémon, however when I did he was allowed in DP/DPP/BW Uber tournaments and still not that commonly used although it still had a solid pick rate. Other than in DPP is was pretty mid because you could only use Farceus and Fullceus has always been banned which is why I cleary stated “even when he’s available”

okay but I still do not understand how he is mid like what are you talking about level or are you like numerically challenged because 120 across the board is pretty fucking great

not to mention the COLOSSAL movepool

and the item that changes arceus’ type to fit your team

just do sun and moon again lol

sun and moon were NOT perfect, one reason being that z moves sucked as a mechanic.

i don’t feel like explaining much more right now, maybe later if i feel like i have to.

z moves and mega evolution are imo tied for being the worst gimmicks so far

(yeah I just said megas were bad for competitive cry about it)

Buff Regigigas’ Base stat total to 850 my man deserves it
Also any non legendary/mythical/mega/pseudo that can gain a base stat total above 600 (looking at you Palafin) gets nerfed so that their total regardless of form is under 600. You can make an exception out of Slaking but he just needs a rework.

2 Likes

I seriously do not get why people think palafin is good you need to swap out to make it strong form which can be countered or predicted

I mean I can see some situations where that might work but ehh???

how about we just make slow start last only maybe 2 turns?

bastard gets a base stat total above most Mythicals with a condition that’s easier to activate than Cherrim’s Sunshine form.

naw my man deserves to be in ubers

who is more powerful god or a fat lazy piece of shit:

you know what’s cringe? using competitive as your decider for “good” mechanic. Shits were fun as a casual player (cry about it bitch boys)

Z-moves were fun as a mechanic since they let you kill an opposing pokemon, which is surprisingly fun, not to mention the fact that mega evolution was cool

how to buff regigigas: buffslow start so you start with less turns needed

megas were great

fun, awesome and felt cool as fuck when your favorite had a mega

fun fact: we are horrible fucking story writers

just make the story on par with the Adventures manga
easy

if it isnt anything above hoenn arc then thats fine

(makes the region a floating island above hoenn)

that could be some plot point where its like that floating city in brick bronze where somones trying to make the region crash so there isnt too much water in hoenn

Reading comprehension. I said his stats were mid. Not the Pokemon itself which I will go on to explain its primary purpose. The moves are wide but unversatile as they basically always ran the same moves depending on type.

Their stats are inherently shortened by not being able to use Fullceus therefore capping out at 100 EVs while literally every other allowed pokemon in said uber tournaments had access to the full 510 EVs.

You forget that this is literally arceus’ entire ability. It has no ability at all that can support it in comp play besides being able to fill for any type but that’s quite literally it. Arceus is a filler for types you need that you for whatever reason can’t fill with another pokemon.

Collosal does not mean versatile, most of them are just straight up better using with other busted ubers

bitch shut up I understood perfectly well what you meant, 120 is in NO MEANS mid, are you like this dense??? do you know how good 120 actually is???

no??? you can always run coverage attacks and although they might hit not as hard 120 base attack stats are not a joke, also status moves exist, level, which can be used for other purposes and gimmicks.

yeah because he’s not mid he’s OP which is my argument they literally had to nerf him to make him fair.

changing it’s type allows it to be pretty versatile and can change the type to allow it to complement your team best, it can also aid it if it wants to be a more defensive or offensive arceus too, what do you mean multitype isn’t competitively helpful???

okay but same argument can be made with arceus like groudon is super slow but arceus ground is fast and a fast EQ is pretty deadly (unless you’re running a trick room team but if you want speed arceus is better in this scenario) not to mention how arceus has a pretty wide set of helpful status moves that allow it to perform certain niches better than other ubers mons.